Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a Labour party supporter. ask me anything! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richard.T)
    No Jeremy is not a spy. This has been used as a tool of media spinning to get ahead of Corbyn
    What about Jeremy's known links with the IRA? What do you think if the UK had a Prime Minister that had supported a terror organisation? < Would it be positive for our image etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    What about Jeremy's known links with the IRA? What do you think if the UK had a Prime Minister that had supported a terror organisation? < Would it be positive for our image etc
    great question. Jeremy's links with Gerry Adams can be seen in a positive light (negative if you read right wing propaganda). Jeremy called Adam "my friend" to strengthen his hand in order to stop the IRA bombing (in which worked).
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    great question. Jeremy's links with Gerry Adams can be seen in a positive light (negative if you read right wing propaganda). Jeremy called Adam "my friend" to strengthen his hand in order to stop the IRA bombing (in which worked).
    Why is it viewed as (right wing propaganda) if you don't agree with it? He held talks with the IRA, you think he just shook some geezers hand and it stopped a bombing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    You're chatting ****. Are you referring to quotes made in Election campaigns? If so thats not really fair as all parties lie to get votes in election campaigns. Also, a lower class background? Explain yourself.
    Im chatting -$/$? Please gain some respect. Since a conservative government 2010, there has been a...
    increase in homelessness
    underfunded NHS
    underfunded educational system
    underfunded social care
    disability allowance cut
    21,000 police cut
    poverty increase
    The attempt to reintroduce grammar schools
    And a weak and wobbly leadership who is constantly changing her cabinet
    And from a majority government to a HUNG parliament.
    that's the conservatives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    What do you think of Tony 'things can only get better' Blair?
    In some ways i agree. Things need and must get better for our current society. Do i think the conservatives can bring us progress? nope.

ReputationRep:
    Im chatting -$/$? Please gain some respect. Since a conservative government 2010, there has been a...
    increase in homelessness
    underfunded NHS
    underfunded educational system
    underfunded social care
    disability allowance cut
    21,000 police cut
    poverty increase
    The attempt to reintroduce grammar schools
    And a weak and wobbly leadership who is constantly changing her cabinet
    And from a majority government to a HUNG parliament.
    that's the conservatives.
    Yeah, why? In an attempt to cut the deficit made by Labour. This post wasn't about the Conservatives and nowhere did I mention them? Why do you keep mentioning them? Answer my questions, as you said you would lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    you think he just shook some geezers hand and it stopped a bombing?
    What's more, why would the IRA pay any attention to a labour back bencher?

He did not stop the bombing. Talking to him didn't achieve anything. No way did he say, if you stop the bombing, when I'm PM in MANY years to come, I'll, errrm, I'll do something. I know, I'll cause a (nearly) hung parliament and give the DUP far more power than they should have. Don't you want that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wired_1800)
    Since the Left and Labour Party have fought for equality and have pushed the transgender agenda, do you think it is time to officially recognise transracial people?
    I personally don't know an huge amount about gender within the current day. I believe there shouldn't be a huge amount of genders but i'm not educated enough to make that decision.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think that the tax bracket should increase for top earners
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I personally don't know an huge amount about gender within the current day. I believe there shouldn't be a huge amount of genders but i'm not educated enough to make that decision.
    I am not talking about transgender, but transracial. Two different concepts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)

He did not stop the bombing. Talking to him didn't achieve anything. No way did he say, if you stop the bombing, when I'm PM in MANY years to come, I'll, errrm, I'll do something. I know, I'll cause a (nearly) hung parliament and give the DUP far more power than they should have. Don't you want that?
    Perfectly said, I didn't think of that, what did the IRA achieve with Corbyn to stop a bombing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)

He aided in the stoppage of the IRA bombings by becoming his "friend" rather than negotiating with the enemy

ReputationRep:
    would you like to be a millionaire like Jez ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    Yeah, why? In an attempt to cut the deficit made by Labour. This post wasn't about the Conservatives and nowhere did I mention them? Why do you keep mentioning them? Answer my questions, as you said you would lol.
    I've answered all of your questions. This post is about Labour but the conservatives and labours official opposition so they of course will be mentioned. Under a conservative government, national debt has risen dramatically. You talk about labour being bad with money, where was the conservatives costings in their 2017 manifesto? i seen labours and Many respected economists agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    would you like to be a millionaire like Jez ?

:holmes:
    Corbyn pays more Taxation than he is instructed too.

ReputationRep:
    Corbyn pays more Taxation than he is instructed too.
    not quite sure what that means ? :dontknow:

would you like to be a millionaire like Jez ? or Dianne ?

ReputationRep:
    He aided in the stoppage of the IRA bombings by becoming his "friend" rather than negotiating with the enemy
    Do you honestly think anyone in the IRA thought, "I know, let'd stop our war with our most hated enemy, now that this guy is our friend"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    or Dianne ?
    She's a trazillionaire.

Or so she claims.

ReputationRep:
    I've answered all of your questions. This post is about Labour but the conservatives and labours official opposition so they of course will be mentioned. Under a conservative government, national debt has risen dramatically. You talk about labour being bad with money, where was the conservatives costings in their 2017 manifesto? i seen labours and Many respected economists agreed.
    You haven't, bless you. Again, why are you talking about the Conservatives? Why have you got such an obsession haha. 'Respected economists' that said Brexit will fail? The same 'economists' that three weeks ago said we could survive and thrive? Some good 'economists' those.

ReputationRep:
    Many respected economists agreed.
    Ask twelve respected economists for their opinion and you'll get thirteen replies.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.