Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a Labour party supporter. ask me anything! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    do you think that "Agent Cob" sounds underwhelming.... ?

"The name's Cob.... Agent Cob"

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richard.T)
    she did do a radio interview and muck up the numbers. isn't someone allowed to make mistakes?
    Of course,, but she got the numbers badly wrong twice in the same interview. She also got numbers wrong in an interview during the Local elections results. Plus I think Diane has had more than her fair share of gaffes and mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    The party that is currently is power? clearly relevant
    Yes the party thats in power well done pal, but, they're not relevant to everything I've said. How are the Conservatives relevant when the question was 'How can you vote for a party that sent us in to an illegal war' How are they relevant there? Don't see the relevancy, please teach me.

ReputationRep:
    He spoke about the 50/50 pay bracket? Most high earners are inhereted also.
    What does it matter if money is inherited, why is it Jeremy Corbyns business. If your mum died would you like the goverment sniffing into her dead pockets. Also, why should someone pay 50% of their money to the goverment, sorry but that is just a huge step towards marxism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    Yes the party thats in power well done pal, but, they're not relevant to everything I've said. How are the Conservatives relevant when the question was 'How can you vote for a party that sent us in to an illegal war' How are they relevant there? Don't see the relevancy, please teach me.
    I find the way you ask questions to be rude.
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Of course,, but she got the numbers badly wrong twice in the same interview. She also got numbers wrong in an interview during the Local elections results.
    i agree with you on that one!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Of course,, but she got the numbers badly wrong twice in the same interview. She also got numbers wrong in an interview during the Local elections results.
    How could she muck up the numbers when she literally had notes infront of her with answers to possible questions, so she didn't write down how they are going to increase Police numbers? Makes you think did they have a plan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duro_)
    What does it matter if money is inherited, why is it Jeremy Corbyns business. If your mum died would you like the goverment sniffing into her dead pockets. Also, why should someone pay 50% of their money to the goverment, sorry but that is just a huge step towards marxism.
    You just claimed people 'earn it', inheritence isn't really earning it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    How could she muck up the numbers when she literally had notes infront of her with answers to possible questions, so she didn't write down how they are going to increase Police numbers? Makes you think did they have a plan?
    i just answered this.

ReputationRep:
    Can you justify the comments Abbot made about Mao and Maoist China (she basically tried to defend it)

ReputationRep:
    I find the way you ask questions to be rude.
    i agree with you on that one!
    Don't answer again.. shall we ask the question for the third time? I find how you ignore my questions quite rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wired_1800)
    Since the Left and Labour Party have fought for equality and have pushed the transgender agenda, do you think it is time to officially recognise transracial people?
    i would answer that for you. Absoulutly not. it's not the same thing. its just so disrespectful. one women who makes me sick is rachel dolezal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    I listened to the interview with Nick Ferrari live. The interview was for her to launch this policy of more police officers, you would have thought somebody would have said to her that Nick is likely to ask how much and how many? Thus she really should have been prepared for that.

ReputationRep:
    do you think it would be better if the Labour Party were led by a member of the working class ?

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    i just answered this.
    Where, didn't see that and why do you choose to answer a question that A) Isn't directed at you and B) Is a Rhetorical question anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Can you justify the comments Abbot made about Mao and Maoist China (she basically tried to defend it)
    A clip to back you up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA

I feel Portillo gave her a good thrashing.

ReputationRep:
    I listened to the interview with Nick Ferrari live. The interview was for her to launch this policy of more police officers, you would have thought somebody would have said to her that Nick is likely to ask how much and how many? Thus she really should have been prepared for that.
    Yeah, exactly, thats what im saying. Richard said 'I've answered that though'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noey123)
    i would answer that for you. Absoulutly not. it's not the same thing. its just so disrespectful. one women who makes me sick is rachel dolezal.
    Thank you, i'm not too sure what it even is

ReputationRep:
    If you are a labour supporter:

How left wing are you? Or are you more 'left-of-centre'?
    Are you another one of those liberals who is my age who thinks their view is correct and all other are wrong? If so, I need not ask more questions.
    And, like Corbyn has talked about:

Wenger in or Wenger out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    Yeah, exactly, thats what im saying. Richard said 'I've answered that though'.
    wasn't she recently placed into the 'lime light'? nervous? i'm not sure to be honest

ReputationRep:
    You just claimed people 'earn it', inheritence isn't really earning it
    Firstly, I never said inherited money was earned (are you blind).

Secondly, Jeremy Corbyn is pushing for a 50 percent tax on earned moeny for the top earners. (unfair)

Thirdly, Jermemy Corbyn wants a maximum wage (marxism).

Fourthly, even if inherited money is not earned, why should the goverment have a say on your families wealth.

As I said before, do you not think that as a labour supporter, there is some type of envious hatred towards the richer population simply for earning money.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.