Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Please humour me and explain how is that 'sad'. To me it just shows Im the type of person who doesnt give up on situations that could end up portraying me as a p*ssy. Dont need the sympathy when Im happy with the way I am.
    jeez don't need to act so hard its just the internet , also fasih wasn't even talking about you personally so you're just getting triggered over nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    Title says it all
    Are you serious? Beauty is subjective - and tell me how anyone is supposed to collect that sort of data?

I've also noticed a lot of your threads reek of insecurity..

ReputationRep:
    X

to be honest OP you should have made a topic titled "which city in the UK has the most receptive girls"

cause I ain't seen no girl here even giving you the time of day...
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    jeez don't need to act so hard its just the internet , also fasih wasn't even talking about you personally so you're just getting triggered over nothing
    I have always been like that, no point changing now and I wouldnt need to act 'hard' if individuals on the internet stop contradicting how I act or speak and come about certain situations. And tbh Fasih is a waste of space, irrelevant threads constantly being posted under his name.

ReputationRep:
    I have always been like that, no point changing now and I wouldnt need to act 'hard' if individuals on the internet stop contradicting how I act or speak and come about certain situations. And tbh Fasih is a waste of space, irrelevant threads constantly being posted under his name.
    you know what you used to be cool , now you're a community assistant and u no fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    Because of fatness.
    Dunno bout that, plenty of women in Brum know their way to the chip shop too... not to mention Glasgow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Science99999)
    Beauty is a subjective factor, however statistically speaking, the South is much prettier, due to increased economic wealth
    I don't think wealth affects genetics haha
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    you know what you used to be cool , now you're a community assistant and u no fun
    Now that comment hurt but I seriously dont think I have changed

ReputationRep:
    Title says it all
    The title makes no sense.

ReputationRep:
    Why are only English cities being named? What about places like Cardiff and Swansea? Though nobody seems to give Fasih the time of day so...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    England....

ReputationRep:
    Now that comment hurt but I seriously dont think I have changed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know Your Enemy)
    Why are only English cities being named? What about places like Cardiff and Swansea? Though nobody seems to give Fasih the time of day so...
    because england is his city XD

ReputationRep:
    because england is his city XD
    Of course...how did I forget? *rolls eyes*

(Original post by Joinedup)
    Dunno bout that, plenty of women in Brum know their way to the chip shop too... not to mention Glasgow.
    No doubt, but the only way City A can have bigger breasts than City B is through behaviour. There is not enough genetic difference between the two for that to be the reason.

The most likely behaviour causing a variation is eating and health. Having seen a good number of Scouse, Brum and Geordie lasses ... well, it doesn't cause me to question my theory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Depends on the temperature during the summer.
    Funny guy 😂

Don't say like that. There will be at least one who will like me
    there will be plenty in pakistan who will like you. leave our british girls alone, especially as we all know you are just using them for the free entry into the uk

ReputationRep:
    beg

ReputationRep:
    Persistence is key Fasih and it seems like you're right on the money.

Just have a strong pull out game, otherwise, the situation can get ugly af!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    cat_mac, your hot
    You sound a bit thirsty
    have a bit of water

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.