Turn on thread page Beta

how do I improve my grade in my A level chemistry exams? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine with all of the content in chemistry, I'm really good at AS past papers too consistently getting A grades on them. However we did our first organic chemistry mock test in lesson and I ended up getting a high D, my target grade is a B or maybe even an A if I can. The thing I'm struggling with isn't the content it's applying it that I struggle with if that makes sense, going through the book isn't all that useful because I'm confident with everything from AS and everything we've covered in A2 so far. Where can I find loads of past papers to try anyway since all I can find are the specs online and by topic questions.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    what exam board ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    what exam board ?
    OCR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nandocalrissian)
    OCR
    try here http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/...vel-chemistry/

ReputationRep:
    They only have 1 set of the new spec past papers, would the old spec still be a good way to practice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nandocalrissian)
    They only have 1 set of the new spec past papers, would the old spec still be a good way to practice?
    yeh definitely , i don't really see any difference (in yr 12 aswell)

Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.