vvvy96
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i have been waiting close to 2 weeks after completing the situational tests, does this mean i will most likely get a video interview invite? or has anyone received rejection almost immediately after completing those? x

Finance and Accountancy Careers Content Blocks

tiwala96
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Westie22)
I received a reply from RSM saying that they are still processing the applications, and the video interviews will be sent in due course.
I misread your post. I've done the video interview, told that I passed it but am yet to hear back. It's been two weeks.
lightyag
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi all
I remember how hard the process is and happy to help anyone that needs help with interview and ac prep.

I got an offer from the big 4 a few years back but will do my best to help.

To make things easier I use a separate number to help people as I don’t come on here much as I used to. Feel free to WhatsApp or txt me on 0742 9344 465.

All the best and good luck!
Advertisement
dan2460
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bailey412)
Hi everyone, I attended an assessment day for the audit graduate scheme last week and received my job offer today I would be happy to answer any questions about it as the process has changed significantly compared to recent years!
Well done on the offer! I got one too! Which location will you be working at and when are you starting?
sarah_145
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by vvvy96)
i have been waiting close to 2 weeks after completing the situational tests, does this mean i will most likely get a video interview invite? or has anyone received rejection almost immediately after completing those? x
Don't worry I did my situational test almost 3 weeks ago and haven't gotten a video interview invite yet.I did call RSM up on Monday and they said that theres something wrong with the system and their getting it sorted!I also received an email two days ago which stated that they will get back to me soon as theres a high volume of applicants! I think at this point, No news is good news!
Advertisement
ferrety_boy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've been told that I've passed the video interview stage of for the RSM graduate scheme; does anyone have an idea how long it may take to hear back about an assessment centre? Thanks!
tiwala96
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ferrety_boy)
I've been told that I've passed the video interview stage of for the RSM graduate scheme; does anyone have an idea how long it may take to hear back about an assessment centre? Thanks!
I have been waiting around a month lol...
Advertisement
sarah_145
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone done the RSM online tests and received feedback yet?

I completed my tests almost 3 weeks ago!
vvvy96
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ive received feedback almost immediately after completing the tests but however not heard back regarding the next stage and also been waiting close to 3 weeks... May i know which role/office you applied for? Ive received an email couple of days ago saying ive passed those tests but the vacancy is full for london audit and ask if i want to transfer to another office/role. I guess thats the reason why they arent sending out video interview invites to us yet..(Original post by sarah_145)Has anyone done the RSM online tests and received feedback yet?

Advertisement
08hussainf12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i have got feedback and have an ac next week
tiwala96
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
To people waiting, I heard back from my application after being told I successfuly passed the vidoe interview stage for internal audit in London and was told that they had reached capacity for their london internal audit intakes, both for January and August so I was given a list of regional offices.
Advertisement
sarah_145
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ive received feedback almost immediately after completing the tests but however not heard back regarding the next stage and also been waiting close to 3 weeks... May i know which role/office you applied for? Ive received an email couple of days ago saying ive passed those tests but the vacancy is full for london audit and ask if i want to transfer to another office/role. I guess thats the reason why they arent sending out video interview invites to us yet..(Original post by sarah_145)Has anyone done the RSM online tests and received feedback yet?

Thanks for your message! yes I got my feedback after completing the test, but hae not heard back regarding the next stage and whether I have passed the tests!

I applied for Fraud Risk Consulting!

Are you planning to transfer to another office/role?
vvvy96
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sarah_145)
Thanks for your message! yes I got my feedback after completing the test, but hae not heard back regarding the next stage and whether I have passed the tests!

I applied for Fraud Risk Consulting!

Are you planning to transfer to another office/role?
Is your location in London too? Yeah probably might, not sure how long more i have to wait for london despite passing the online tests... the capacity is full i guess so no point! did you not get an email on this though?
Advertisement
sarah_145
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is your location in London too? Yeah probably might, not sure how long more i have to wait for london despite passing the online tests... the capacity is full i guess so no point! did you not get an email on this though?
Yes i applied for the London office for Fraud.

Nah, I didn't get an email, saying it was full! So i'm hoping the Fraud department isn't full capacity yet! :/
Tried calling them 2-3 times today but no one (grad team) was in the office! :/
VanillaRadio91
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tiwala96)
I have been waiting around a month lol...
You still waiting? It's coming up to 2 months for me now! I emailed them and they confirmed AC definitely isn't going to be until the new year at least. Pure madness
tiwala96
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by VanillaRadio91)
You still waiting? It's coming up to 2 months for me now! I emailed them and they confirmed AC definitely isn't going to be until the new year at least. Pure madness
They told me that London internal audit was full so they gave me a list of other locations
sarah_145
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Guys,

So I applied for Fraud Risk, but apparently I think london office is full, so I've been given advice to choose a different role and location!

I've chosen the Internal Audit (Reading Office) as a second choice and have just been invited to the interview!

Does anyone have any tips on how to ace this or what the format is like?

- Is it more case study questions or behavioural questions?
- How much time do you get to prep for each question?
- How much time do you have to answer each question?

Thank you!
Advertisement
vvvy96
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Guys,

So I applied for Fraud Risk, but apparently I think london office is full, so I've been given advice to choose a different role and location!

I've chosen the Internal Audit (Reading Office) as a second choice and have just been invited to the interview!

Thank you!
Yes please i just wanted to post this as well haha, could anyone shed some light on how the interview process is like? any case study scenarios and calculations or just verbal? thanks!!!
vvvy96
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi guys how long after did it take to hear back from the video interview? thanks xx
gemmax4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Guys,

Thank you!
Are you wondering about the video interview or the AC?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed