Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm an EU student. Back in November I sent my application to Edinbrugh University for History and Politics with the predicted grades of A*ABB. I've been given offers from my other unis but I am still wating for Edinbrugh, with my predicted do I stand a chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria.Garcia)
    I'm an EU student. Back in November I sent my application to Edinbrugh University for History and Politics with the predicted grades of A*ABB. I've been given offers from my other unis but I am still wating for Edinbrugh, with my predicted do I stand a chance?
    I would suggest you to ask your teachers(especially those who went to Scottish Universities such as Mr Mellon) or friends who currently study in Scotland as they might know how competitive it may be and also because they predict if you can receive an offer based on your academic level.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes, you have a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy Bunny)
    I would suggest you to ask your teachers(especially those who went to Scottish Universities such as Mr Mellon) or friends who currently study in Scotland as they might know how competitive it may be and also because they predict if you can receive an offer based on your academic level.
    Who are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy Bunny)
    That's true as there are quite a few members of staff in King's College Alicante that are Scottish such as the Head Teacher, examinations officer, biology teacher, as well as the history teacher you mentioned. Maybe asking them could help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mofuka)
    That's true as there are quite a few members of staff in King's College Alicante that are Scottish such as the Head Teacher, examinations officer, biology teacher, as well as the history teacher you mentioned. Maybe asking them could help.
    who are you?

ReputationRep:
    who are you?
    I'm not even you and I'm creeped out by this right now. Did you forget to log out at school?

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.