Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applying to this?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got my video interview to do... omg, I'm so scared lol... I don't even know what to say...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gg ez plat smurf)
    Yeah I got my video interview to do... omg, I'm so scared lol... I don't even know what to say...
    Good luck!
    I haven't even had the chance to apply yet as I had mocks. Will deffo be applying sometime this weekend.
    If you've done the interview by now, were the questions just general interview questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelybow)
    Good luck!
    I haven't even had the chance to apply yet as I had mocks. Will deffo be applying sometime this weekend.
    If you've done the interview by now, were the questions just general interview questions?
    Yeah same, I had my mocks last week as well, I applied this week. And I haven't done my video interview yet... I'm so nervous and I'm scared they're going to ask me a question I won't know the answer to... The questions are going to be about me and Schroders. I'm so bad at talking about myself lol... have you thought about what division you want to work for during the year or what skills best suit you? I picked numerical and analytical skills.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, I had my mocks last week as well, I applied this week. And I haven't done my video interview yet... I'm so nervous and I'm scared they're going to ask me a question I won't know the answer to... The questions are going to be about me and Schroders. I'm so bad at talking about myself lol... have you thought about what division you want to work for during the year or what skills best suit you? I picked numerical and analytical skills.
    I'm sure you'll do just fine! Just plan your answers for common questions
    I think I chose planning and process management as my first choice and written and verbal as second.
    Btw, are you planning to apply to university next year, or do you plan on being a school leaver?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll do just fine! Just plan your answers for common questions
    I think I chose planning and process management as my first choice and written and verbal as second.
    Btw, are you planning to apply to university next year, or do you plan on being a school leaver?
    Yeah, I did the video interview yesterday... ahh... it was terrible... I stumbled on my words and everything... and yeah I'm applying to university next year, as I got rejected from LSE this year sadly... hopefully I'll get at least A*A*A for my A levels and then I can reapply ..what about you? Are you a school leaver or uni?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I did the video interview yesterday... ahh... it was terrible... I stumbled on my words and everything... and yeah I'm applying to university next year, as I got rejected from LSE this year sadly... hopefully I'll get at least A*A*A for my A levels and then I can reapply ..what about you? Are you a school leaver or uni?
    Oh dear, I'm sure you managed to pull through !
    Nah, I'm going university, I haven't actually applied this year at all. I hope to also get A*A*A but hopefully get into Oxford or Durham.
    I'm gonna submit my application tonight hopefully. Btw how long did it take for them to offer you a video interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am also applying to this. Going to hopefully submit my application by the end of this week. I have done so many video interviews it becomes second nature. Best way to handle it is not look at yourself when doing the interview.

If you need any help let me know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsremon)
    Hey, I am also applying to this. Going to hopefully submit my application by the end of this week. I have done so many video interviews it becomes second nature. Best way to handle it is not look at yourself when doing the interview.

If you need any help let me know.
    Thank you for the tip!
    Are you also planning to use traineeship in your gap year and then go on to university, or become a school leaver\?

ReputationRep:
    Doing this hopefully (gap year) then uni next year. I also going for LSE, have you heard of LSE Choice? Already secured an internship at IBM Consulting. Just trying to see if I could also get into this one as back up.

ReputationRep:
    , have you heard of LSE Choice?
    nah, haven't heard of that

Already secured an internship at IBM Consulting. .
    no way that's so good!!

ReputationRep:
    update: I've got an email saying I have to do my video interview by sundayyy.
    This is scary!

ReputationRep:
    update: I've got an email saying I have to do my video interview by sundayyy.
    This is scary!
    Nicee! Goodluck! I haven't sent my application yet but will end of this week

ReputationRep:
    Nicee! Goodluck! I haven't sent my application yet but will end of this week
    Thanks man, good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back after the video interview?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back after the video interview?
    Nope...

ReputationRep:
    what is the interview like im so nervous to do it, do they skype you?

ReputationRep:
    Nope...
    Ahh, if only they could reply as quickly as the first phaseee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bespy)
    what is the interview like im so nervous to do it, do they skype you?
    Nah, they don't skype you. It's a recorded video interview. So they display the interview question, you have like 2 mins to read it, then you're recorded saying your answer. I think you're given 2 mins to answer as well.

ReputationRep:
    Has an gone heard back from schroders yet? They sent me an email 11 days ago telling me they were reviewing my application. Haven't heard back since... the assessment day is on the 5th of April...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.