The Student Room Group

Anyone have Snaprevise for AQA Biology?

Hey, Title basically says it all

really want to start revising but i feel £90 for all three topics is really steep and i personally can't afford it :/
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by CopyThat
Hey, Title basically says it all

really want to start revising but i feel £90 for all three topics is really steep and i personally can't afford it :/

Hi, i have got snaprevise for both biology and chemistry. I find them really useful but i guess it is down to how you learn. It is quite expensive so i have only got AS and A2 chemistry and AS biology and i purchased them only at points when i could afford them. The best thing to do would be to look at the free videos they offer you first and see if you learn from them before you think about buying them.
I have it! Honestly I wouldn't bother with the exam question or practicals one but I use them a lot for AS and A2 revision. As it is more generalised to other specifications too, it can actually be useful for essay questions as you'll learn information which is no more complicated than A Level standard but still considered outside of our specification to get the top band marks for reading around the subject.

I have a 10% off code for it, if you're interested! It's EMILY10

(Side note, I write their blog articles and Instagram posts so I received the course for free, however I genuinely use it for the vast majority of my biology revision alongside my textbook)

Quick Reply

Latest