The Student Room Group

Unknown paper, urgent help

Hi, i have recently decided to do past papers for recision, i took a paper from a random teacher at my school to revise from however niether of know what paper it is as the set number is blacked out and there is no way to identify the paper other than the question. It start with a question about 36 as a product of its primes and ends with a question on shapes. I would really appreciate it if someone could send me the link to the papers set (paper 1,2, and 3 ) so i can revise as I have a test next week! Thanks, please reply asap!
Reply 1
Original post by Umar524500
Hi, i have recently decided to do past papers for recision, i took a paper from a random teacher at my school to revise from however niether of know what paper it is as the set number is blacked out and there is no way to identify the paper other than the question. It start with a question about 36 as a product of its primes and ends with a question on shapes. I would really appreciate it if someone could send me the link to the papers set (paper 1,2, and 3 ) so i can revise as I have a test next week! Thanks, please reply asap!

***** what exam board. Try using google
Reply 2
Hi exam board is edexcel and i have trying for quiet a while.
Reply 3
Don't panic, you can revise just as well from other papers. Get onto one of the past paper sites and download some papers from there.

Quick Reply

Latest