The Student Room Group

Is there some girl here who like guys like me?

Controversial. Funny. Witty. Handsome. Arrogant.
Original post by Fasih123

Again bruhhhhhhhhhh

Spoiler

Pretty sure NK would be a good candidate for this
What does your face look likr
Original post by tom123h456
What does your face look likr

Are you interested?
Maybe
Reply 6
It's strictly for girls so buzz off
Reply 7
It's strictly for girls so buzz off

How do you know the user could be a girl?
Nope!
Attachment not found

Desperate.
No. There is not a single girl here who is remotely interested in you. Why are you so obsessed with the idea of trying to get into a relationship with a girl here on TSR? It is pretty apparent at this point that no one is interested at all. Please stop posting thread after thread and comment after comment. Your efforts are in vain. Go out into the real world and try your luck there. Sorry but you are beginning to annoy me with your desperation. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
Weren’t you supposed to be leaving the forum yesterday? Christ mate, your more insecure than a shed in a hurricane.
Original post by Anonymous
No. There is not a single girl here who is remotely interested in you. Why are you so obsessed with the idea of trying to get into a relationship with a girl here on TSR? It is pretty apparent at this point that no one is interested at all. Please stop posting thread after thread and comment after comment. Your efforts are in vain. Go out into the real world and try your luck there. Sorry but you are beginning to annoy me with your desperation. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

No girl in the real world would go for him, so may as well turn his attention to online websites filled with individuals who dont give a damn
Look no further than your cousins puddhi
Mate, since when was TSR the new Tinder? It's not you personally; it's just that nobody here is interested in a relationship...maybe because this isn't a dating site?

If I was looking for that I'd check a mirror. XD
Women don't like arrogance
no.

Quick Reply

Latest