Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Extremely insecure about height watch

Announcements

Im literally 5ft tall and I feel like such a child no matter how old I am and get treated like it. I feel like no guy will ever want me because I'm not what's seen as hot and amazing with long legs. I was literally out buying my prom dress the other day when I walk out the changing room and this girl laughs saying she's so short. I actually hate myself because of this it's so unfair, Ive tried to grow which I know sounds crazy but I feel so ugly, my friends tell me I'm pretty but I honestly feel like with my height I stand no chance with anyone. I wanna cry like every night because of this.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Loads of guys like shorter girls, and 5ft isn't really that short anyway you shouldn't worry

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.