The Student Room Group

If you were a consultant or private doctor, what car would you buy?

Just curious, in my opinion I would invest in a chain of private surgeries, and buy a Rolls Royce.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Science99999
Just curious, in my opinion I would invest in a chain of private surgeries, and buy a Rolls Royce.

Tesla model X, help the environment while in a super nice looking and comfortable car.
Reply 2
An RX7. Or E46 M3
Original post by jdddd
Tesla model X, help the environment while in a super nice looking and comfortable car.

Got to agree on that one, they are some sweet ass cars.
I'd have my own helicopter and pilot fly me to the hospital every morning. Lol at you driving around in a Rolls Royce like a pleb.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Democracy
I'd have my own helicopter and pilot to fly me to the hospital every morning. Lol at you driving around in a Rolls Royce like a pleb.

Pleb, I'd just take a SpaceX rocket to Mars, and return back to the hospital. To save some patients in need of plastic surgery, before they are infected with the disease, of lackoconfidence.
Reply 6
Got to agree on that one, they are some sweet ass cars.

I've never had that one 'dream' car. But, Tesla, is my dream. I like all their models and its a really well run company.
Ferrari F430. Black one. :u:
What's the necessity of being a doctor in this question?

It implies that you should select a vehicle that would help you as a doctor?
Original post by Kyber Ninja

Medics should be entitled to luxury, we establish this economy and make society running. We should be praised and worshipped not degraded by the politicians in white hall.

A health secretary should not be a poxy failed politcian who studied PPE at Magdallen college, Oxford. In fact, it should be an individual with a medical background, and understands the mechansms of the NHS! Then the NHS would be saved.

Medics should not pay student debt, if they are enrolled in the NHS, and should pay considerably less for tutition fees. Universities, in addition, should provide more places and reduce difficulty of admission processes.
Medics should be entitled to luxury, we establish this economy and make society running. We should be praised and worshipped not degraded by the politicians in white hall.

A health secretary should not be a poxy failed politcian who studied PPE at Magdallen college, Oxford. In fact, it should be an individual with a medical background, and understands the mechansms of the NHS! Then the NHS would be saved.

Medics should not pay student debt, if they are enrolled in the NHS, and should pay considerably less for tutition fees. Universities, in addition, should provide more places and reduce difficulty of admission processes.

Nice troll, but the question would have the same essence if you just said "what car would you pick if you could have anything".

Also, scientists* keep the economy running :wink:

*and economists
Nice troll, but the question would have the same essence if you just said "what car would you pick if you could have anything".

Also, scientists* keep the economy running :wink:

*and economists

Who ensures that these professionals are healthy enough to complete their job.....

Medics are also scientists.

There is no necessity. Unless we're talking about something like this, as seen in east London a few years ago (think they've since been replaced with Skodas?):

Spoiler

:cool:
Who ensures that these professionals are healthy enough to complete their job.....

Medics are also scientists.

Who created the means that could allow said professionals to keep them healthy for their job?

Sometimes - 99% no. I know there are academic doctors, but often they're researching and not practising medicine.
Who created the means that could allow said professionals to keep them healthy for their job?

Sometimes - 99% no. I know there are academic doctors, but often they're researching and not practising medicine.

Ok, when an economist needs heart surgery, considering their stressful job (Highest suicide rates), we'll let them die. Of course note, without medics the society will become dysfunctional.
Original post by Democracy
There is no necessity. Unless we're talking about something like this, as seen in east London a few years ago (think they've since been replaced with Skodas?):

Spoiler

:cool:

Lol wtf that's cool as ****
Reply 16
Robin Reliant.
Reply 17
Cars? Don’t be silly. I’d be getting a 1948 Harley Davidson FL 🤤😍
Ok, when an economist needs heart surgery, considering their stressful job (Highest suicide rates), we'll let them die. Of course note, without medics the society will become dysfunctional.

Yes, I'm well aware of how dysfunctional things would become.

But you've been put in that position because of scientists. Hell, scientists are the ones teaching you medicine in school.

They're both critical, one maintains society and the other one innovates to prove more care and options for said society. A blacksmith to a knight as you will.

But again, one can exist without the other, the other can't. We can all still **** and produce babies, we won't die out :biggrin:
a nimbus 2000, or a firebolt if i can afford one

Quick Reply

Latest