Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Just curious, in my opinion I would invest in a chain of private surgeries, and buy a Rolls Royce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Science99999)
    Just curious, in my opinion I would invest in a chain of private surgeries, and buy a Rolls Royce.

Tesla model X, help the environment while in a super nice looking and comfortable car.

ReputationRep:
    An RX7. Or E46 M3
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by jdddd)
    Tesla model X, help the environment while in a super nice looking and comfortable car.
    Got to agree on that one, they are some sweet ass cars.

ReputationRep:
    I'd have my own helicopter and pilot fly me to the hospital every morning. Lol at you driving around in a Rolls Royce like a pleb.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Democracy)
    I'd have my own helicopter and pilot to fly me to the hospital every morning. Lol at you driving around in a Rolls Royce like a pleb.
    Pleb, I'd just take a SpaceX rocket to Mars, and return back to the hospital. To save some patients in need of plastic surgery, before they are infected with the disease, of lackoconfidence.

ReputationRep:
    Got to agree on that one, they are some sweet ass cars.
    I've never had that one 'dream' car. But, Tesla, is my dream. I like all their models and its a really well run company.

ReputationRep:
    Ferrari F430. Black one.

ReputationRep:
    What's the necessity of being a doctor in this question?

It implies that you should select a vehicle that would help you as a doctor?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Kyber Ninja)

Medics should be entitled to luxury, we establish this economy and make society running. We should be praised and worshipped not degraded by the politicians in white hall.

A health secretary should not be a poxy failed politcian who studied PPE at Magdallen college, Oxford. In fact, it should be an individual with a medical background, and understands the mechansms of the NHS! Then the NHS would be saved.

Medics should not pay student debt, if they are enrolled in the NHS, and should pay considerably less for tutition fees. Universities, in addition, should provide more places and reduce difficulty of admission processes.

ReputationRep:
    Medics should be entitled to luxury, we establish this economy and make society running. We should be praised and worshipped not degraded by the politicians in white hall.

A health secretary should not be a poxy failed politcian who studied PPE at Magdallen college, Oxford. In fact, it should be an individual with a medical background, and understands the mechansms of the NHS! Then the NHS would be saved.

Medics should not pay student debt, if they are enrolled in the NHS, and should pay considerably less for tutition fees. Universities, in addition, should provide more places and reduce difficulty of admission processes.
    Nice troll, but the question would have the same essence if you just said "what car would you pick if you could have anything".

Also, scientists* keep the economy running

*and economists
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Nice troll, but the question would have the same essence if you just said "what car would you pick if you could have anything".

Also, scientists* keep the economy running

*and economists
    Who ensures that these professionals are healthy enough to complete their job.....

Medics are also scientists.

ReputationRep:

There is no necessity. Unless we're talking about something like this, as seen in east London a few years ago (think they've since been replaced with Skodas?):

Spoiler:
    Show

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Who ensures that these professionals are healthy enough to complete their job.....

Medics are also scientists.
    Who created the means that could allow said professionals to keep them healthy for their job?

Sometimes - 99% no. I know there are academic doctors, but often they're researching and not practising medicine.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I am half way to being a consultant and I do not have anywhere near enough money to afford any of the vehicles mentioned in this thread :cry:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Who created the means that could allow said professionals to keep them healthy for their job?

Sometimes - 99% no. I know there are academic doctors, but often they're researching and not practising medicine.
    Ok, when an economist needs heart surgery, considering their stressful job (Highest suicide rates), we'll let them die. Of course note, without medics the society will become dysfunctional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    There is no necessity. Unless we're talking about something like this, as seen in east London a few years ago (think they've since been replaced with Skodas?):

Spoiler:
    Show

:cool:
    Lol wtf that's cool as ****

ReputationRep:
    Robin Reliant.

ReputationRep:
    Cars? Don’t be silly. I’d be getting a 1948 Harley Davidson FL 🤤😍

ReputationRep:
    Ok, when an economist needs heart surgery, considering their stressful job (Highest suicide rates), we'll let them die. Of course note, without medics the society will become dysfunctional.
    Yes, I'm well aware of how dysfunctional things would become.

But you've been put in that position because of scientists. Hell, scientists are the ones teaching you medicine in school.

They're both critical, one maintains society and the other one innovates to prove more care and options for said society. A blacksmith to a knight as you will.

But again, one can exist without the other, the other can't. We can all still **** and produce babies, we won't die out

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.