The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth University, Computer Science with year in industry

Hi, ive been looking into universities recently as i am going to have to stat finding some to apply to. I was wondering if anyone does this specific course at that university or goes to it as i would like to know what its like there and how the atmosphere as it looks a nice place online but i cant view it until the open day in july or september. any information on this uni from people that go there or have been there would be appreciated. Thanks
Original post by Robert_Gray
Hi, ive been looking into universities recently as i am going to have to stat finding some to apply to. I was wondering if anyone does this specific course at that university or goes to it as i would like to know what its like there and how the atmosphere as it looks a nice place online but i cant view it until the open day in july or september. any information on this uni from people that go there or have been there would be appreciated. Thanks

Hello,

Going to move this over to the Aberystwyth subforum for you.

Whilst you wait for a reply, you can take a look at websites such as UNISTATS, Which?Uni and WhatUni for some data.
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by Blue_Cow
Hello,

Going to move this over to the Aberystwyth subforum for you.

Whilst you wait for a reply, you can take a look at websites such as UNISTATS, Which?Uni and WhatUni for some data.

Thanks.
Original post by Robert_Gray

Original post by Otherside22
2nd Year Comp Sci on the 3 Year Scheme here.

You can switch to the scheme with the industrial year if you find a placement (and likelise, switch from the 4 year scheme to the 3 year scheme if you don't find a placement/dont want to do a placement year). You just contact your tutor and fill out a form if you want to do this.

Or you can just take a year out, stay on the 3 year scheme, but do a placement scheme.

Hi Robert! :smile:

By looking at a different thread posted on Aberystwyth University's forum, (quoted above), i can see that @Otherside22 is a second year student at Aberystwyth University's Computer Science Department. :cool: Hopefully, Otherside22 will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the department or the course.:cute:

I'm a recent graduate form Aberystwyth University so I can help answer any questions about student life here.

Aberystwyth is such a friendly and welcoming town. It's a fantastic location in the heart of the Welsh coastline, with two beautiful beaches and fantastic scenery.

You're welcome to ask me anything about life at Aberystwyth! :h:

Lleucu :rose:

Quick Reply

Latest