The Student Room Group

Waitrose interview finchley

Hi guys ,
Would appreciate any help - I had an interview for Waitrose in Finchley, 2 weeks ago and still haven’t heard back and my online application still says ‘thank you for attending the group assessment’ . Has anyone on tsr had an interview at Waitrose and how long did it take to hear back?
Thank you so much
Same company as John Lewis, who took forever to say that they have no vacancy. Dreadful admin. But hey, I live near Finchley xD so I know that Waitrose
Reply 2
Original post by jsk800
Same company as John Lewis, who took forever to say that they have no vacancy. Dreadful admin. But hey, I live near Finchley xD so I know that Waitrose

Yeah same I got an email after 3/4 weeks saying they I’m unsuccessful but they’ve added me to the candidate bank?
Original post by princesssxo
Yeah same I got an email after 3/4 weeks saying they I’m unsuccessful but they’ve added me to the candidate bank?

Can't stand their lack of politeness and professionalism.
Reply 4
I had an interview just over a week ago now. The status is still reading the same, as yours is too. I thought if you hadnt heard within 72 hours then that is a positive sign?
Reply 5
This may just be specific to my store and the people who I had my group interview with, but we got job offers the same day/next day at the latest - but I know this isn't massively commonplace.

The only thing you can really do is just wait :dontknow:

Quick Reply