Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Growing my beard long and was wondering if anyone here knows any good beard products or any product that's good for a clean smooth looking slick beard.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong forum I guess. Most people here are probably too young to have any beard hair.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I would help but Im not male

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    I would help but Im not male
    Do you use any products on your head hair that you feel may help.

You have't replied to my pm btw.

ReputationRep:
    I don't bother with much. I use normal shampoo, get a conditioner from Organic Beard Co (just for convenience rather than preference) and Electric Ultra Strong beard wax (that, for me, gives the best hold without making your beard feel crusty - Bearded Goon ultra strength is supposed to be good).

I have a fairly big beard (about 8 inches long), so I need the hold otherwise a bit of wind will make me look like the Wild Man of Borneo, ha.

ReputationRep:
    a quick squirt of WD40 keeps it smooth & glossy. any stray food particles slip away.

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    a quick squirt of WD40 keeps it smooth & glossy. any stray food particles slip away.

:beard:
    Are you serious lool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    I don't bother with much. I use normal shampoo, get a conditioner from Organic Beard Co (just for convenience rather than preference) and Electric Ultra Strong beard wax (that, for me, gives the best hold without making your beard feel crusty - Bearded Goon ultra strength is supposed to be good).

I have a fairly big beard (about 8 inches long), so I need the hold otherwise a bit of wind will make me look like the Wild Man of Borneo, ha.
    Nice, thanks for the advice. Mines only two inches long at the moment (still talking about the beard btw xD)

How long did it take you to grow yours out? I'm looking to grow mine out pretty long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealAdam1)
    Nice, thanks for the advice. Mines only two inches long at the moment (still talking about the beard btw xD)

How long did it take you to grow yours out? I'm looking to grow mine out pretty long.
    I take the odd inch off to keep it tidy, but I haven't lopped the lot off for about two years now!

ReputationRep:
    Get some copper grease in there and you'll be good to go!

Forreal, I just stick heads and shoulders 3 in 1 conditioner in it when I wash my hair. However, looking pretty homeless right now Lol!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.