Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’m making notes for my revision so triple science (biology, chemistry and physics) but notes is quite time consuming and I feel like all I do is make notes and it takes forever! I make a few mind-maps and flash cards but don’t get time to use them. Can someone please give me useful revision techniques and ways to revise to remember and learn stuff in a productive and effective way.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Get a small A5 book and write down a summary of each topic - do not go over 2 pages for a topic. Keep them brief but concise. Highlight the key points on them so when you come to revise, you have all information you need with the key points shown without much waffle to extend the time needed for revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sehar.k101)
    I’m making notes for my revision so triple science (biology, chemistry and physics) but notes is quite time consuming and I feel like all I do is make notes and it takes forever! I make a few mind-maps and flash cards but don’t get time to use them. Can someone please give me useful revision techniques and ways to revise to remember and learn stuff in a productive and effective way.
    Past papers.
    Past papers.
    Past papers.

Have a good life,
    SyedHB.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 20, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.