student004
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
have you received any offers?
i have got an offer for BSc Theoretical Physics but i want to transfer to the four year MSci
what are your grades? and is ucl your first choice?
what accomodations havw you looked at ?
are there any physics ucl groupchats??
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
username3833938
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by student004)
have you received any offers?
i have got an offer for BSc Theoretical Physics but i want to transfer to the four year MSci
what are your grades? and is ucl your first choice?
what accomodations havw you looked at ?
are there any physics ucl groupchats??
yepp, Ive got an offer from UCL for BSc Physics. the required grades are 3 As and i'm confused...can't choose between UCL and Uni of Birmingham. Havent looked at accomodations yet
student004
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
same
whizzie21
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey guys

It's an old thread but I wanted to ask whether UCL asks for physics interview or not. I'm an international applicant and don't have much idea about it
Personinsertname
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by whizzie21)
Hey guys

It's an old thread but I wanted to ask whether UCL asks for physics interview or not. I'm an international applicant and don't have much idea about it
They generally don't.
I got my offer from UCL a few weeks ago and I had no interview with them.
This was for the 4 year Physics course.
It might be different for international students as I am not a international student.
I hope that helps.
whizzie21
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Personinsertname)
They generally don't.
I got my offer from UCL a few weeks ago and I had no interview with them.
This was for the 4 year Physics course.
It might be different for international students as I am not a international student.
I hope that helps.
Thanks a lot! Some older threads gave me the impression that they do interviews. Congrats for the offer! I have applied for the same MSci Physics course but I haven't recieved any decision yet. Even though I have grades better than the typical AAA (physics + math) offer requirement. Maybe they're slow with international applications...
AlexiaHostiuc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by whizzie21)
Thanks a lot! Some older threads gave me the impression that they do interviews. Congrats for the offer! I have applied for the same MSci Physics course but I haven't recieved any decision yet. Even though I have grades better than the typical AAA (physics + math) offer requirement. Maybe they're slow with international applications...
hiii! it shows me here that you've posted this a year ago. i'm also applying for Physics MSci at UCL and i don't know if I should expect an interview or not. did they interview you after all?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (207)
57.66%
I don't have everything I need (152)
42.34%

Watched Threads