Turn on thread page Beta

I think i fancy my girl mate ☹️ watch

Hiyaaa, i find it embarrasing to say this out loud because i dont want to believe it myself but i know i fany my friend. For some reason i will always think about her and look out for her in school. Ik she plays games half the times as she plays footsie but it is normal between two friends. I have her on snapchat and mute her story half the time so i can stoo myself from thinking about her. I unmuted her story and see q guy.. im not going to bother watching her story but it hurts. What do i do??!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    i know i fany my friend.
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    hey I went through this myself and it's hard, the best thing you can do is accept that you have these feelings, don't try to repress them, just be a good friend to her and it will fade eventually. if you think she'll be supportive, you can tell her, just say 'hey so I know that you don't feel the same way and I don't want it to change our friendship at all, but this is how I feel' often that can help bring closure and help with moving on. good luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :giggle:
    :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I mean dont ruin the friendship, when you take a the next step then it could make things more awkward between the both of you. Try finding another girl who would also reapproach similar feelings to yours x

(Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    I mean dont ruin the friendship, when you take a the next step then it could make things more awkward between the both of you. Try finding another girl who would also reapproach similar feelings to yours x
    Lmao i dont want anyone else.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.