Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an unconditional offer for University of Lincoln studying Physics Education and Sport in September. Anyone else taking the course?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by AmyBWatson)
    I have an unconditional offer for University of Lincoln studying Physics Education and Sport in September. Anyone else taking the course?
    You can look for students here

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

As an A’Level PE I do PE in,Barefeet and have done since Y1 of my,choice. I want t0 do PE at Lincoln in PE in my Barefeet. What do you do yourself. Have you gone at school in,Barefeet in PE or are you a guy in,smelly, sweaty trainers even with socks. I just ho-e 9 canmgo in Barefeet indoors when we do fitness, games etc. Even in Athletics and Cross Country, can I go in Barefeet.

-rehab-s,someone at Lincoln doing PE,and Sport or tutor might be able to answer my Barefeet inmPE degree study. In other Uniiversities can anyone tell me where Barefeet indoors is ok or,encouraged.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by AmyBWatson)
    Hi Amy,

You can find other applicants within our School of Sport and Exercise Science group on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/562874060729789/

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.