Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Just wanted to know if there was anyone else who got a conditional offer from UCLan for Medicine. I had my interview yesterday (19/02/2018) and got an offer this morning so I’m buzzing! Also, correct me if I’m wrong but there’s no thread for this so that’s why I did this. Oh and this is my first choice so I’d like to get to know any of you guys who also plan on going here

ReputationRep:
    congrats, you must've smashed the interview! Got an offer as well, and I'll be there in september as long as exams go to plan!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by st4117)
    congrats, you must've smashed the interview! Got an offer as well, and I'll be there in september as long as exams go to plan!
    Thanks ❤️ Congrats to you too!!! Where else have you had interviews, if you don’t mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam.ap)
    Thanks ❤️ Congrats to you too!!! Where else have you had interviews, if you don’t mind me asking?
    manchester and UEA, but neither went all that well...especially manchester lol hbu?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Just wanted to know if there was anyone else who got a conditional offer from UCLan for Medicine. I had my interview yesterday (19/02/2018) and got an offer this morning so I’m buzzing! Also, correct me if I’m wrong but there’s no thread for this so that’s why I did this. Oh and this is my first choice so I’d like to get to know any of you guys who also plan on going here
    Are you a U.K. Student? Or international? Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Are you uk or international? And when did you find out?/ when was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jude-66)
    Are you uk or international? And when did you find out?/ when was your interview?
    hiya, international! was interviewed in December and found out in January!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jude-66)
    Are you a U.K. Student? Or international? Congrats!
    Hey, I’m an international student wbu?

ReputationRep:
    manchester and UEA, but neither went all that well...especially manchester lol hbu?
    That sucks, I hope it’s just one of those things where you feel that it went bad but somehow you did great! To answer you question, I have an Interview at Aston this week and then one at Buckingham in March.

Hey guys,

How did you find out? Email?

I'm a UK student awaiting to hear the outcome from UCLAN - any UK students received offers from UCLAN?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YorkshireSoapCo)
    How did you find out? Email?
    Before the interview they asked if I had a UK phone number and I said no so they were like if you did we would call you if you got an offer otherwise they would email you.

So in short I got an email but I’m assuming the people who gave out their numbers got a call

I've emailed and asked if any UK applicants have been offered a place and no UK applicants have been given offers yet so that's a relief haha

ReputationRep:
    Do you know when they will reply back?

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone think their interview went?

they said 'I can say with confidence no UK students have been given offers yet. All UK students will hear no earlier than late March/April'

ReputationRep:
    Okay, thank you!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    they said 'I can say with confidence no UK students have been given offers yet. All UK students will hear no earlier than late March/April'
    Okay thank you!

(Original post by science_123)
    Okay thank you!
    how many UK applicants do you think were interviewed? There was only about 3 of us from the UK at my interview!

ReputationRep:
    how many UK applicants do you think were interviewed? There was only about 3 of us from the UK at my interview!
    I’m not too sure. There was only 2 people during my interview from the UK. What day was your interview?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 21, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.