Are u international or uk student?

Today and UK student
Original post by science_123
Today and UK student

So sorry to hear
What was your overall score?
Anyone else heard anything ?
Reply 85
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. I also got rejected and received feedback. Where does it say the percentage you scored overall? I don't really understand the numbers!
Original post by ZIPatel
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. I also got rejected and received feedback. Where does it say the percentage you scored overall? I don't really understand the numbers!

hi. I had also asked for the feedback. if you scored a 4 in any one of the stations it means you stand in the bottom 25% of candidates. if you scored a 1 in any one of your stations it means you are in the top 25% candidates. are u an international student?
Reply 87
Thanks for your reply. I am a UK student, yourself? What does the score at the top of the table mean?
Hi. can anyone tell me how many medical seats in UCLAN for this years admission..
Yeah not too sure how the total score works - I got rejected too. I passed all stations and got 95 overall; is that a percentage? If so, that seems quite high for a rejection hahaha. Quality of candidates must've been really high
Reply 90
Original post by charliebatra
Yeah not too sure how the total score works - I got rejected too. I passed all stations and got 95 overall; is that a percentage? If so, that seems quite high for a rejection hahaha. Quality of candidates must've been really high

Yeah, I don't know where the others are getting overall percentages from? There is no percentage symbol next to my overall score... I reckon mine has a typo 🙄 Still gutted but it was a long shot anyway🙈 best of luck to everyone else with the rest of their choices
Original post by Sam.ap
congratssss!!!! 🎉🎉

Thank you xx
Reply 92
Original post by YorkshireSoapCo
Thank you xx

Did you ask for feedback on your interview?
Original post by xyx11
Did you ask for feedback on your interview?

Nooo I didn't I was just really glad I got the offer I didn't want to ask too many questions - maybe I should?

Have you heard back from UCLAN or any other Unis?
Any international students that have not heard back from the uni yet?
Reply 95
Original post by anush0071
Any international students that have not heard back from the uni yet?

I still haven’t heard back. Just the email telling me to be patient
Im going to UCLAN for a medicine foundation year this september
Reply 97
Original post by haya.nasser
Im going to UCLAN for a medicine foundation year this september

Are you an international student and if so is transition to medicine guaranteed?
Reply 98
Is anyone going to the June 18th interview date?
Reply 99
Are the uk guys based on the northwest ? Thats a requirement right?

Latest

Trending

Trending