Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to be more positive watch

Announcements

I find myself always criticising myself and thinking negatively, I just want a happy mindset.
    Can anyone help?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Surround yourself around individuals who show the positivity, look for hobbies that can your mind to stay active and free minded. Hope this helps x

ReputationRep:
    I used to do this all the time, don't worry you're not alone

What I do, is I focus on what I did well, the progress I made, even if it is small, it's still progress. When making progress on a subject or anything similar, always make sure to treat yourself. It can be something small like a bubble bath or an episode of your favorite tv show. When you find yourself thinking of these horrid negative thoughts, distract yourself. You can do this by taking up a hobby, like reading, sports etc. Finally, talk to someone you're close to about all these negative self-critical thoughts. You can talk to your parents a friend etc. They can help you better than anyone else. Hope this helps

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.