Turn on thread page Beta

Apple or Samsung? Which phone do you have? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm such a nosy-ass person I need to know what phones people have... :s

Do you have an iPhone or a Samsung phone? Which do you prefer and why? Or do you not have either of those phones and prefer other companies?

I have an iPhone 6 and I prefer apple more, probably because I grew up with everyone in my household using an iPhone/iMac and I my first iPhone was a 5s which I had for a couple of years and then when the iPhone 6 got a bit old, my dad brought me one as he thinks that iPhones are getting way to expensive yet he can't stop himself buying the latest one every time smh
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I have a Iphone, can't prefer Samsung when I have never had one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    I have a Iphone, can't prefer Samsung when I have never had one
    Same, would you ever consider buying one over an iPhone?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by queenmeelzx)
    Same, would you ever consider buying one over an iPhone?
    Nope never. Apple since dayy
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Sendo S330 :coma:

Name:  415Z950S74L._SY450_.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  25.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Just waiting for that one person with a Microsoft phone.:dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    Huawei for me.

(Original post by Bulletzone)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Or the Nokia trap phones

ReputationRep:
    I have Nokia Brick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    Lmfao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Huawei for me.

ReputationRep:
    I myself have a "ZTE Blade", android os but personally I'd prefer an iPhone, just not willing to pay for one
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Galaxy s6
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Owned an S4, was a nice smartphone back in the day. Upgraded to a Note 5 (damn import malarkey) and in the end swapped it for a Nexus 6P. Best phoen I've ever owned. Currently I have a Pixel 2XL though. I can't imagine I'll ever go back to Samsung and I most definitely would never own an iPhone for personal use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    I can't imagine I'll ever go back to Samsung
    To be fair, Samsung have upped their game in a massive way in the last three years. You can probably dig up a few hundred posts made by me slating their phones between 2011 and 2015 but the S6 onwards have been stellar and the S8/Note8 family are hands down the best phones on the market right now in my opinion :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Samsung, but I'm considering getting an apple. This is purely because apple watches interest me.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Gofre)
    To be fair, Samsung have upped their game in a massive way in the last three years. You can probably dig up a few hundred posts made by me slating their phones between 2011 and 2015 but the S6 onwards have been stellar and the S8/Note8 family are hands down the best phones on the market right now in my opinion :yep:
    Not in the things that matter to me they haven't I'm afraid. Things like updating software in a timely manner and not putting bloat on the phone. The fingerprint sensor is also in the wrong place for me. I'm not going to pretend the battery fiasco didn't happen either, although I'm sure Samsung are not far more careful now. Not a fan of the price structure either, I'd have been picking up something from Huawei or OnePlus if I hadn't grabbed the Pixel 2XL.

I won't deny that Samsung have made some good jumps and their modern phones are great. But they're not perfect for me. And that's fine, because the beauty of Android is that I get to make that choice.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.