Turn on thread page Beta

Too young to be shocked watch

ReputationRep:
    Well was using my phone and then I got a heart in my chats from IG then it was a man I didn't knew or followed I was shocked then I sent a question mark then it started asking me questions like what's your name how old are you can we be friends I cussed back and said a bunch of few cuss words and said he was a child predator not this was my first time last time I was trying to defend one of my friends who was a victim of a picture of you know the part of a man and I was mad and I went to defend my friend then he sent me a picture and I was shocked as well as my friend that day will never be forgotten and I'm still scared of it anyways he said sorry and I was shocked and that was like Well Done Melanie you did a good job you scared him away and he will never ever bother you then it said tap to see I clicked because I thought he was trying to be nice and saying sorry again but no it was a video of him masturbating and that was the end of my life I couldn't even think of anything else I was scared I told my parents but they think I lie but this was true and I am scared it happened this weekend what should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Block him immediately. Unfortunately there are lots of sick f*&ers out there and there's no reasoning with them, so don't even try. If he still tries to make contact with you then talk about it to someone; if you parents won't listen then speak to someone at school about it, don't try to deal with this yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Just block him, it’s not that deep. If you can’t deal with messages from strangers, make your account private.

As a girl you’ll always get this from random men who get off on sending pics and videos to strangers, if it’s effecting you this much you’re not old enough to be online.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    thank my parents believe me now and their dealing with this now and now I learned my lesson never accept people u don't know and thanks for giving me tips god bless you 👍😘💚💜💙
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i smell a troll lurking

ReputationRep:
    huh
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I think you should spend less time on the internet and more time attending your English lessons.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.