Turn on thread page Beta

Want to see if bf would cheat watch

Announcements

So I been thinking about making a fake account and messaging my boyfriend on Instagram
    Just go see if he would reply
    Is this really bad ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I been thinking about making a fake account and messaging my boyfriend on Instagram
    Is this really bad ?
    nah but dont play with fire
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's entrapment, and perhaps suggests you have some trust issues, so yeah...quite bad

ReputationRep:
    Is this really bad ?
    Do him a favour and dump him now so he doesn't have to put up with a girl playing games like this.

ReputationRep:
    Is this really bad ?
    I think the question you should be asking yourself is if you are fully happy in your relationship with him, and the root as to why you're questioning his loyalty
    x

ReputationRep:
    Some of you lot are right meffs.

ReputationRep:
    yeah tbh you shouldnt have to do this in the first place if your looking for a long term
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Stupid and shows insecurity plus a lack of trust. Presumably you have some reason to behave in this way?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    One day my fiancé’s sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived and whispered to me that she had these feelings and desires for me that she could not overcome. She told me that she wanted to **** me -- just once -- before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me."

I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top, she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door, stepped out of the house, and began walking toward my car.

My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes, he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to our family!"

The moral of the story?

Be smart, like me. Always keep your condoms in your car.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    This translates to "I'm super insecure and don't trust my boyfriend".

It's almost as if you want him to reply so you can end the relationship. Am I correct?

ReputationRep:
    I think this shows you're extremely insecure, doesn't sound like a good relationship to me

ReputationRep:
    i hope he finds someone better

ReputationRep:
    The saying goes 'the relationship is over the minute you feel the need to test each other'

if you think he MIGHT cheat it means you clearly don't trust him, once the trust is gone there is no relationship. I'm no solely putting the blame on you, this of course means that hes doing something to make you question whether he could be cheating. time to leave i think.

ReputationRep:
    This is how 3/4 catfish episodes start... “I made the account to see if my bf was cheating, then I got so much attention that I got talking to other people and I fell for him! and the 15 other guys i’m in relationships with!”

If you suspect your boyfriend of something, confront him. If you can’t trust him then end the relationship because that won’t improve with you deceiving him as a test.

ReputationRep:
    1. The relationship aint gonna last as you don't trust him
    2. More importantly, HAVEN'T YOU GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO DO!

ReputationRep:
    the fact that you feel the need to see if he would cheat shows you don't trust him. maybe you should try speaking to him about your relationship if you jave any doubts

So he replied to the girl i said " snapchat" he replied why and who is this like hes trying to see if he knew her like he would actually add he if he knew her?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.