Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1. What if someone asks a really dumb, unanswerable question as they know nothing about the subject?

2. What do we actually have to present?

ReputationRep:
    1) Treat the question with respect, explain why there are inherent flaws with their final conclusion and explain why in a clear step by step process
    Though the questions shoudn't be too bad as they are by people who have had a decent education, even if it isn't specifically in you're field

ReputationRep:
    2) This is how I did mine, but feel free to change yours to how you want. There is no set structure, but it does need to be an organised presentation:

a) Intro - defined key terms, my question and explained my motives behind choosing it, why it is an important issue
    b) literature - a couple of the most significant previous works done in the field or expected knwoledge that the audience may not now (e.g. I talked about some economic models)
    c) Main slides - had 3 slides going through 3 distinct section of my EPQ, from my main dissertation part. Briefly outlined what I found out/ concluded in each section and why.
    d) Conclusion - explain and justify my overall judgement
    e) Reflection on my performance in my EPQ and certain improvements I could have made to my EPQ
    f) Reflection on the process as a whole and how I benefited from it

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.