Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the papers from 2017 for the new specification aqa a level chemistry course? they are the only ones i havent done so far and would like to get them asap so i can do some more practice. thanks in advance x

ReputationRep:
    Gimme a week. (Not making promises)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesmynameis)
    does anyone have the papers from 2017 for the new specification aqa a level chemistry course? they are the only ones i havent done so far and would like to get them asap so i can do some more practice. thanks in advance x
    I did chemistry aqa last year and got A* at the end . I don't have the paper but it' funny to see people who wants to cheat and do the paper first before given in class as mocks lol . I was same and I'm proud lol .. good luck with prep for 2018 .. 2017 was a good year .. I scored really well ... I know I'm useless and i dont care lol .. just saw this thread and thought of posting for no reason ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igotnomoney)
    I did chemistry aqa last year and got A* at the end . I don't have the paper but it' funny to see people who wants to cheat and do the paper first before given in class as mocks lol . I was same and I'm proud lol .. good luck with prep for 2018 .. 2017 was a good year .. I scored really well ... I know I'm useless and i dont care lol .. just saw this thread and thought of posting for no reason ..
    It’s funny because iirc, paper 1 was probably the easiest chemistry paper I sat in my sixth form career, cheating just isn’t necessary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeadHoncho)
    It’s funny because iirc, paper 1 was probably the easiest chemistry paper I sat in my sixth form career, cheating just isn’t necessary
    Yeah it was, i scored 102/105 which I was so happy when i found out .. paper 3 was one nobody was looking forward but I managed to get 79/90

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    Gimme a week. (Not making promises)
    (Original post by yesmynameis)
    Did you get the papers ? If so could you please send them to me as I really need them. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckya)
    Did you get the papers ? If so could you please send them to me as I really need them. Thank you.
    I have paper 2... but do you have paper 1?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm looking for both papers Re: AQA Chemistry 2017

ReputationRep:
    Can you please put the link for paper 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustMe44)
    Can you please link paper 2&3 if you can?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustMe44)
    Could you please share the paper that you have???

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 27, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.