Turn on thread page Beta

Right so i have a exam tommorow and i need a good strategy to be able to eat my bacon balm without anyone catching me

ReputationRep:
    You want to eat it in the exam?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Right so i have a exam tommorow and i need a good strategy to be able to eat my bacon balm without anyone catching me
    Start eating it now?

Eat it just before the exam?

Put it all in your mouth just before you enter the exam hall and store it in your mouth like a gerbil/ squirrel?

I swear you can eat in the exam for lengthy papers, as long as it is not loud and they can see. But its generally not preferred and avoided.

Fair enough if u want to eat but don't do it in an exam, personally if I could hear someone behind me eating it would piss me off
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.