Turn on thread page Beta

Long story short, i was having causal s*x with this older girl (3/4 year), for about 2 months and we stopped cause we got bored. So about a month ago one of my closest friend (girl) introduced me to her best friend, and we been talking for a while and we really like each other, however just recently i found the older girl is her sister.

What should i do, i really like this girl. Also none of them know about this

ReputationRep:
    Okay that's a really sticky situation (you must live in a very small town lol). Come clean. The truth always comes out. There's no point in trying to hide it now and then looking like an idiot later on down the line. If this girl likes you enough then she'll see passed it. Obviously, she might get upset but there's nothing you can do. it's quite an awkward situ tbb
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by pendentivejoshua)
    Okay that's a really sticky situation (you must live in a very small town lol). Come clean. The truth always comes out. There's no point in trying to hide it now and then looking like an idiot later on down the line. If this girl likes you enough then she'll see passed it. Obviously, she might get upset but there's nothing you can do. it's quite an awkward situ tbb
    How would i bring it up? Even if she looks over it, i scared it will awkward between me and her sister.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh it’s like Jeremy Kyle, unfortunately I don’t think it’s something you can brush under the carpet. Things like this always come out eventually and it’s better now while the relationship is still young and there are no other complications. I think you might just have to put it down to experience and find someone else.

ReputationRep:
    just get with her
    it's fine

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.