Turn on thread page Beta

101 tv shows to see before you die... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    These are some of the shows you MUST watch (ranked) They're all amazing and I recommend you give then all a go.
    1.) friends- a classic sitcom everyone loves for a good reason. It is hilarious, has great storylines and you will fall in love with the amazing characters. Also, you can watch the same episode 10 times and you'll still laugh every time.
    2.) The 100- This dystopian show is intense, exciting and thrilling at all times. It doesn't ever disappoint and it is filled with twists and original storylines.
    3.) Supernatural- This action/fantasy show is very original and has multiple storylines. It takes a bit to build up, but if you stick by it, you won't regret it
    4.) big bang theory- Another sitcom, it is also hilarious. It is also very original and has a great range of seasons.
    5.) American Horror Story- If you like horror or dark storylines, then I really recommend this show. It is very dark and filled with action. Also, with a new story every season, it never gets boring.
    6.) Orphan Black- Very original action show. Everyone I've recommended this to absolutely loved it.
    7) Once Upon A Time- Even though it has gotten quite a lot worse with time, the first few seasons of this show were good and I really enjoyed watching them
    8) Stranger Things- This show is thrilling and exciting at all times. It's popular for a reason. However, it's not higher up the list because I never really connected to it as much as with other shows
    9) How i met your mother- This sitcom is hilarious and it was one of the first sitcoms I watched so I've always loved it. However, compared to the other sitcoms in this list, it is not as good
    10) The Good Place- This show is original and different and it's a great show to have in the background. It's not higher up because not much happens a lot of the time and it can become a bit dull.

ReputationRep:
    death note.
    period

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    This nigg* got the good goods matter of fack imma start with hold up you forgot breaking bad and the walking dead let's not forget suits.
    'good goods' am gonna have to start using that

ReputationRep:
    Game of Thrones
    How I met your Mother
    Black Mirror
    The end of the f**** World
    Skins

ReputationRep:
    The Twilight Zone and The Mystery Science Theatre 3000 series. Tales from The Crypt is nice too.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty Little Liars
    Gossip Girl
    Skins
    Keeping up appearances
    Boy Meets World
    Girl Meets World

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harun_farah)
    death note.
    period
    100% best thing

ReputationRep:
    Supernatural*

doctor who*

greys anatomy*

prison break

grimm

sherlock

ReputationRep:
    How have none of you mentioned Always Sunny In Philadelphia? Brilliant show., would highly recommend.

ReputationRep:
    Jane the virgin; it has romance, thriller,mystery and has some of the best plot twists in the world
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by katie-denison)
    extreme couponing- what a lit thing
    Have you ever actually seen the show?

ReputationRep:
    Friends
    Spongebob
    Rugrats
    Dexter's Laboratory
    Timothy Goes to school
    Family Guy
    The Simpsons
    Tom and Jerry
    Arthur the Aardvark
    There's many more I'd mention but I feel like any respect people had for me is gone after naming these amazing shows

How am I even 17 lmao

ReputationRep:
    Teen Wolf
    Strong Girl Bong-Soon
    Goblin
    Suits
    Rick & Morty
    The Good Doctor
    American Horror Story
    Riverdale
    Orphan Black
    Orange is the new black
    13 reasons why
    Stranger things
    Dear white people
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    As the title suggests, which tv shows do you think that all people should see before they die?
    Doc Martin
    Line of Duty
    Death in Paradise

ReputationRep:
    Skins
    The end of the f***ing world
    Fresh prince
    The Inbetweeners
    Fresh meat
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    'Would I Lie To You?' - the comedic chemistry between Rob Brydon, Lee Mack and David Mitchell on this panel show is explosive *many snorts, much laughter*

ReputationRep:
    All the Frasier seasons.

Not the water cooler talk but certainly the last good sitcom and a good laugh.

ReputationRep:
    death note
    pretty little liars
    orange is the new black
    breaking bad
    arrow
    gotham
    dc legends of tomorrow
    sherlock holmes
    prison break
    iron fist
    legion
    tokyo ghoul
    Naruto and naruto shippuden
    doctor who

ReputationRep:
    Person Of Interest
    Westworld
    Suits
    House of Lies
    House of Cards
    Game of Thrones
    Seinfeld (a bit of comic relief )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Have you ever actually seen the show?
    Yeah loads of times

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.