The Student Room Group

He won't leave his wife for me

I know this is wrong but I have been seeing a married man I worked with, he is so good looking for his age and the sex was so amazing, I mean we did it anywhere we could get away with even in the staff toilets once, I am 19 he is 32, I see his wife regularly out and about as well and I am so jealous. He recently called it off saying he could not risk his marriage even though he told me he had fallen out of love with his wife and wanted to be with me, trouble is they have a young child as well. I really want to tell his wife what he has been doing then maybe it would make her leave him so I can have him myself, he has barely spoke to me the past few days and it is killing me inside how can I get him back?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Tell his wife so he has no choice but to come back to you.
Ahh go ruin your own family instead of somebody else's.
Stupid girl
Original post by 0xFFFFail
Tell his wife so he has no choice but to come back to you.

I am thinking of doing this next time I see her
Hope this is a troll.
In the event it is not then Karma.

What right do you have to split up someone elses marriage, especially if they have a child? Why not find someone who is single? He cheats n his wife and he will do the same to you.

Hope this is a troll.
Aight listen love some things are just too good to be true but if you wanna be selfish then tell that man to file a divorce claim against his wife. Following this the wife will probably try to sue your new man for everything he's got to his name that has value. He ain't never gonna see his kid again and you will forever live with the burden of ruining a nig*as life if you cool with that then you a sadist and if so respect. Now go be selfish, and listen if you want a proper man then i'm up for the challenge, jk I ain't gonna be that guy that gets the sloppy seconds hell nah.
Reply 6
Original post by Alana Turner
I am thinking of doing this next time I see her

You're a rather nasty person arent you?
If this is an honest post, then you've been played by a guy who wanted a bit on the side.

But ask yourself this: would you really want to be with a man who will happily cheat on his wife? You could be next.

I mean we did it anywhere we could get away with even in the staff toilets once,

Classy.
Reply 8
What makes you think he will come running into your arms if you do that to his wife and child? He will probably dislike you with a passion for doing that to his family especially after he said he couldn't risk his marriage. Anyways even if he did go to you after ruining his child's life there's no guarantee that the action of him leaving his family, he won't do the same to you
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Home wrecker.
You too? Me too!
I can live with it. Can you live without destroying a marriage?
Can his children?
What kind of person are you?
Just a question. Not an effort to destroy your life ar the life of anyone close to you.
I wouldn't leave my wife for you either.
I wouldn't leave my cat for you.
I wouldn't leave my cheese for you.
What are you?
Step well away from this.

What makes you think that he wont cheat on you, if he cheats on his wife and the mother of his child?

Second to this, you talk about telling his wife so she will leave him and then he can come running to you. What about the child in all of this? You want the child to grow up in a broken home, just because you were cruel and selfish and only thought of your desires?
Don’t, just don’t..... leave him and find someone single...he’ll probably just do the same to you in the future and the fact that they’ve got a kid together makes it even worse... don’t break up that family
Alana, you said that sex with this married man was amazing and then cited the staff toilets as an example of a location that you had sex.
Did you orgasm when you had sex in the staff toilets?
Roughly what percentage of your love making sessions result in you having an orgasm?
How often does he give you multiple orgasms or strong orgasms?

I'm just trying to establish if he really is amazing. Or if there's a bit of hyperbole in your description of him.

If he really is amazing in bed, and is good company and is compatible with you outside of the bedroom, then it may well be logical, from your point of view to try to get him to divorce his wife and shack-up with you.
How would you feel about being a part-time step mum?
Then why on earth are you doing here then? - TSR of all places

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
I hope this is a joke, if not then you're a disgusting human being and should be ashamed!
I know this is wrong but I have been seeing a married man I worked with, he is so good looking for his age and the sex was so amazing, I mean we did it anywhere we could get away with even in the staff toilets once, I am 19 he is 32, I see his wife regularly out and about as well and I am so jealous. He recently called it off saying he could not risk his marriage even though he told me he had fallen out of love with his wife and wanted to be with me, trouble is they have a young child as well. I really want to tell his wife what he has been doing then maybe it would make her leave him so I can have him myself, he has barely spoke to me the past few days and it is killing me inside how can I get him back?

Why do you think that if you are able to break-up his marriage, that will make him want to be with you?
You are being very simple-minded if you think that it's simply the wife getting in the way (and conspiring to break up his family will only make him loathe you).

He doesn't want to be with you because he has decided that he doesn't want to hurt his child and wife by destroying the family unit over continuing an affair with a 19 year old girl. He doesn't see you as serious relationship material; you were a mistress, a fling- a load of sweet-nothings and a temporary distraction during a rough patch in his marriage.

You were really dumb/naive for getting involved with a married man (distracted by his good looks and falling for his stories like that, if you had been more ethical or smarter you would have stayed well clear of him). And he was highly irresponsible and immoral for shagging you (there is no good excuse for his transgressions). He does carry the bulk of the blame in this situation. However, if at this point you intentionally try to break up his family unit now after he has called the affair off, then that will arguably make you the worst.

He is trying to do the right thing now (albeit very belated), and so should you.This entire affair has been a very immoral endeavour and big mistake (so take the hint, leave with some grace/decency/whatever dignity you have left, and learn from your mistakes). Have some compassion/thought for the poor child stuck in the middle of this (whose happiness and life stability your unscrupulous sex life had a 50% role in almost bringing great ruin to!).

Also, raise the standards for yourself!
Was a troubled married father (a good 10+ years older than you), really the best that you could do? Grieving over this duplicitous man like a foolish girl (while proactively considering breaking up a family unit), what have you been reduced to?

This guy has been a wholeheartedly bad influence on you (and the more you try to be with him, the lower you sink). You've gotten yourself into a real mess over a mess of a man here in his messy life (years ago, was all this really what you envisioned your future love life to be like?)!

You need to start restoring your dignity and standards in this situation by giving this guy the finger and moving your life on from him as much as possible (and without bringing ruin to his family unit!). Stop seeing this guy as this great catch, because not only will trying to fight for him hurt an innocent child etc, but he could not be less worthy of a fight.
(edited 6 years ago)
I really want to tell his wife what he has been doing then maybe it would make her leave him so I can have him myself, he has barely spoke to me the past few days and it is killing me inside how can I get him back?

And this proves why you're too immature to be in a serious relationship. Seriously??? With that mentality, I don't blame him for not leaving his wife for you. You really think he's going to be with you after you tell his wife? Firstly, shame on you for being with a married man. And secondly, shame on you for threatening to tell his wife and possibly ruin a family.
(edited 6 years ago)
What a stupid post
Do you feel any remorse? Attempting to wreck somebody's marriage. You and the guy are both to blame

Quick Reply