Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

He won't leave his wife for me watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You do realise there's no guarantee he'll stay with you if you tell his wife? She could easily divorce him and prevent him from having any access to the child and he'll never forgive you for that. You're a selfish, silly little girl who needs to stop meddling in things that don't concern you. If he's cheated on his wife with you then chances are he'll cheat on you with someone else. I actually hope he does because that's what you deserve.

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    You're so ignorant

ReputationRep:
    OP's a troll and their account has been banned. Don't know why people are still falling for these troll threads tbh when the trolls always use the same formula: they make a controversial thread and then disappear, leaving it to stew in their absence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alana Turner)
    I am thinking of doing this next time I see her
    one word. Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    You do realise there's no guarantee he'll stay with you if you tell his wife? She could easily divorce him and prevent him from having any access to the child and he'll never forgive you for that. You're a selfish, silly little girl who needs to stop meddling in things that don't concern you. If he's cheated on his wife with you then chances are he'll cheat on you with someone else. I actually hope he does because that's what you deserve.
    Spicy, the real question is can I get your number. I'm kidding that would be misogyny to an extent. Cause it implies that... you know what imma just say this you merked that nig*a good.

1) how would you feel if you were the child?
    2) if you're the one that tells his wife he WON'T be coming back to you, let me tell you
    3) if you know he's married, then you should know he's off limits.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Alana Turner)
    I know this is wrong but I have been seeing a married man I worked with, he is so good looking for his age and the sex was so amazing, I mean we did it anywhere we could get away with even in the staff toilets once, I am 19 he is 32, I see his wife regularly out and about as well and I am so jealous. He recently called it off saying he could not risk his marriage even though he told me he had fallen out of love with his wife and wanted to be with me, trouble is they have a young child as well. I really want to tell his wife what he has been doing then maybe it would make her leave him so I can have him myself, he has barely spoke to me the past few days and it is killing me inside how can I get him back?
    So do guys talk...? Like, know anything about each other? It sounds like he's just taking advantage of a younger woman for the sex. Don't get involved in his mess. Why would you want to be with a cheater, firstly? Let alone, a cheater with a child? And finally, why are you getting involved with someone who has a wife?

(Original post by bones-mccoy)
    This is just way too true

ReputationRep:
    10/10 troll , would of been a 9/10 but you had the balls to show your identity (and ugliness) to everyone on this site

ReputationRep:
    how is OP the home wrecker when the only one cheating is the man

shambles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    OP's a troll and their account has been banned. Don't know why people are still falling for these troll threads tbh when the trolls always use the same formula: they make a controversial thread and then disappear, leaving it to stew in their absence.
    Thanks for stopping us feeding a troll.

ReputationRep:
    stale bait

(Original post by james ionicbond)
    Ahh go ruin your own family instead of somebody else's.
    Stupid girl
    Sure this is all HER fault, not the poor innocent married husband who couldn't help but cheat on his wife. Typical male response. Hope your girl cheats on you too some day

(Original post by A321)
    Home wrecker.
    HES THE ONE WHOS MARRIED!!!

Swear down there's too many idiots here

ReputationRep:
    They way you get him is the way you will lose him, step away from this.

ReputationRep:
    I'll start off by defending you, no idea why you seem to be getting all the hate when he's the married one and - at 32 - the one who strung a child along and no doubt coerced you into having his sordid little affair. And now that he's gotten his kicks he's selfishly gone back to his family whilst you're the one left to pick up the pieces. I certain understand why you're feeling the way you do, you're young and have been misled but now you need to ask yourself this question:

Why would you want to be with a man who

A. Has a wife
    B. Has a child
    C. Cheats on his wife
    D. Broke it off with you
    And E. clearly doesn't want to be with you, because if he did he'd have willing left his wife for you

It's not 'love', you were just a bit of fun and now he's too scared of getting caught so selfishly dumped you before it was too late. The best thing you can do is forget about getting him back and find a SINGLE, child-free man to have the same passionate relationship with. Don't put all your eggs into one basket, there really is plenty more tastier fish in the sea. And at the age of 19 who wants to settle anyway. Date casually until you find the one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    HES THE ONE WHOS MARRIED!!!

Swear down there's too many idiots here
    Oh of course its all his fault not poor innocent you. boohoo
    A homewrecker and a cheat...lowest of the low. Both of you are idiots

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.