Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

bf dumped me after I cheated on him want him back watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    Nig*a I was trying to be funny (emphasis on 'trying) and to be honest it seemed like it would work in my head. But for the majority I was saying it for banter. Your right her relationship does seem like it's over but hey second chances am i right?
    I mean this in the nicest way possible mate but:
    1) thats terrible advice.
    2) suggesting someone pretends they were molested isnt funny.
    3) dont write the N word in your posts - i mean show some class mate.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he'll forgive you once he struggles to find someone else, just be patient

(Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    have some decency and piss of
    sheesh why so salty? bet you'd tell her to be more forgiving if a guy was saying he drunkenly cheated on his girl

ReputationRep:
    You're trash, but then again we all are too; show him you care and he may reconsider...

ReputationRep:
    He just might if you show that you really are sorry for doing it, but know that he has every right to reject you. If there is no hope, this is a hard lesson for you and relationships. Don’t cheat
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ward47)
    I mean this in the nicest way possible mate but:
    1) thats terrible advice.
    2) suggesting someone pretends they were molested isnt funny.
    3) dont write the N word in your posts - i mean show some class mate.
    1- I totally get it just a bit o banter.
    2- I'm sadistic what can I say.
    3- You know what I'll make an exception for this thread, I'll show proper class lad. Starting with this question what we saying?
    Tetley
    Earl grey
    Yorkshire

cause f*ck me we all need a good cuppa every once in a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringAccount)
    1- I totally get it just a bit o banter.
    2- I'm sadistic what can I say.
    3- You know what I'll make an exception for this thread, I'll show proper class lad. Starting with this question what we saying?
    Tetley
    Earl grey
    Yorkshire

cause f*ck me we all need a good cuppa every once in a while.
    thanks for taking my comment into consideration plus Yorkshire tea for me mate you got get a proper cuppa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ward47)
    thanks for taking my comment into consideration plus Yorkshire tea for me mate you got get a proper cuppa
    That's a proper good choice. Nice taste lad.

ReputationRep:
    Tough.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry only does so much. If he has any sense he won't talk to you again. Him telling you to ''F off'' is exactly what he wants you to do. I've heard a lot of stories of girls cheating on their bf at uni. It's like they don't get the male attention they are used to 24/7 and suddenly can't live without it. I've found a lot of girls when they are young don't spend much time not in some kind of a relationship... so It doesn't overly suprise me when long distance stuff goes pear shaped.

ReputationRep:
    Why are people responding as though this actually happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth Hurst)
    I made a mistake but who doesnt anyway I cheated on my bf while on a night out at uni recently I got drunk and had sex with some random guy dont even know who he was I was so ashamed but I told my bf because I thought I would be honest but he told me straight up it was over that he could never trust me I keep messaging him begging that I would never do it again but his last message was to tell me to f*** off will he ever forgive me for this?
    You committed an act of disloyalty which makes you an inferior choice of female relative to average.

Your boyfriend was correct to dump you. Move on and analyse why you committed such an act.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you think you can get him back shows how little respect you had for him in the first place. :laugh::laugh:
    If he goes back to you he is a soy boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    sheesh why so salty? bet you'd tell her to be more forgiving if a guy was saying he drunkenly cheated on his girl
    no i actually wouldn't ,i don't stand for cheaters at all (unless they were heavily drugged or something just as serious happened)

go annoy someone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth Hurst)
    I made a mistake but who doesnt anyway I cheated on my bf while on a night out at uni recently I got drunk and had sex with some random guy dont even know who he was I was so ashamed but I told my bf because I thought I would be honest but he told me straight up it was over that he could never trust me I keep messaging him begging that I would never do it again but his last message was to tell me to f*** off will he ever forgive me for this?
    I made a mistake this morning. I didn't get my bus card out before it was my turn to pay, so I held up the queue for like 30 seconds. Everyone makes mistakes like that. Not everyone sleeps with other people when they're in a relationship.

I wouldn't forgive cheating either.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.