Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

PGCE geography coleraine 18/19 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, does anyone have an interview for geography PGCE coming up? I have one on the 2nd of March!

ReputationRep:
    I've mine on 2nd March too.

ReputationRep:
    Were you able to download information on the Geography course?

I can't for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G_og123)
    Hi there, does anyone have an interview for geography PGCE coming up? I have one on the 2nd of March!
    Have you heard anything back about your interview?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=cmag775;77033880]Have you heard anything back about your interview?[/QU

No i didn't hear anything yet. Not even sure if my references have been contacted. I think my interview went ok, but when they asked me if i had any other qualifications that i could offer such as sporting certificates for extra curricular activities i fumbled a bit. That was the only part of my interview that i didn't have an answer for.

ReputationRep:
    I've just emailed my references to check there now. My interview went well but would just love to know now, It seems so long ago since the interview .

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had my interview on the 2nd of March too, but still no word. I know they contacted at least one of my references. Has anyone contacted UU to see what's happening?

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm not sure if there is any point at this stage. If it's mid May and we haven't heard anything by then I will definitely send an email. It seems a lifetime since the interview now at this stage.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.