Is he playing me and what even are we? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
i need relationship advice please😊

I've basically got back in contact with my ex. We broke up 2 years ago and were together for 7 months.

I really love him and I still have feelings for him which is why I popped up to him. After our break up we have not been in touch and this is because I told him I needed a break n didn't wanna talk so he said okay. I asked to break up with him because he used to always reply late to me and used to like alot of girls pics on Insta. I was 16 that time and he was 18. Now I'm 18 and he turned 21.

basically I've popped up to him saying "I miss you" and he said "I miss you too" the convo went on and I told him how much I've missed him and he said he's missed me so much too and that he tried searching for me on Insta but couldn't find me.

Now he still does reply very late to me and this is because he has a job now which involves driving therefore he cannot text me all the time or fast enough.

We met up 2 days ago and hugged up so tight and even kissed. He is a virgin and I am too, we both have told each other that we will lose it after marriage but then he said he doesn't know anymore.

My ex is not like other guys, he doesn't always say sexual things. He hardly says sexual things.

But like he did tell me when we met up when he was rubbing my belly (i have a flabby belly) that we should have kids together and that he would marry me and etc.

Whenever I meet up with him, he makes me feel wanted and he holds me so tight and good. it feels so good. He drove me around when we met up and he even dropped me off home.
we both always have laughs and etc but I'm not even sure what are we or I'm I getting played???

In texts he replies really slow and in real life he makes me feel like I'm wanted, I'm so confused

He did say I'm cute and etc. He said I've become more prettier than before not that I wasn't before.

I'm confused....
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
chelseadagg3r
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i need relationship advice please😊

I've basically got back in contact with my ex. We broke up 2 years ago and were together for 7 months.

I really love him and I still have feelings for him which is why I popped up to him. After our break up we have not been in touch and this is because I told him I needed a break n didn't wanna talk so he said okay. I asked to break up with him because he used to always reply late to me and used to like alot of girls pics on Insta. I was 16 that time and he was 18. Now I'm 18 and he turned 21.

basically I've popped up to him saying "I miss you" and he said "I miss you too" the convo went on and I told him how much I've missed him and he said he's missed me so much too and that he tried searching for me on Insta but couldn't find me.

Now he still does reply very late to me and this is because he has a job now which involves driving therefore he cannot text me all the time or fast enough.

We met up 2 days ago and hugged up so tight and even kissed. He is a virgin and I am too, we both have told each other that we will lose it after marriage but then he said he doesn't know anymore.

My ex is not like other guys, he doesn't always say sexual things. He hardly says sexual things.

But like he did tell me when we met up when he was rubbing my belly (i have a flabby belly) that we should have kids together and that he would marry me and etc.

Whenever I meet up with him, he makes me feel wanted and he holds me so tight and good. it feels so good. He drove me around when we met up and he even dropped me off home.
we both always have laughs and etc but I'm not even sure what are we or I'm I getting played???

In texts he replies really slow and in real life he makes me feel like I'm wanted, I'm so confused

He did say I'm cute and etc. He said I've become more prettier than before not that I wasn't before.

I'm confused....
I'm really not sure, but do consider why you broke up with him in the first place. His situation/personality hasn't changed. Have you changed? Can you accept late replies now? It sounds like you aren't sure, but if nothing has changed then the outcome won't either
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.68%
No (520)
72.32%

Watched Threads