Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how much the balls at castle college will cost next year? I know formals are £1 but I just wondered if balls were much more expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Some of them are around £50 I think. It varies. (Perhaps they're cheaper for undergrads...)

ReputationRep:
    The balls will be that much yeah but those are like twice a year, there are formals though basically every week I think which are not very expensive at all. There is a video of the summer ball somewhere on Vimeo, see if you can find it, looks pretty spectacular

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jct1993)
    The balls will be that much yeah but those are like twice a year, there are formals though basically every week I think which are not very expensive at all. There is a video of the summer ball somewhere on Vimeo, see if you can find it, looks pretty spectacular
    I think there are around 4 balls or something per year at Castle (think there have been 3 so far this year and then there's the summer ball as you say). Yeah Castle formals are twice a week during term time, and they're very inexpensive and really nice.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.