Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My psychology degree is not accredited and therefore useless. I'll keep my feelings to myself.

    Apparently if you do a masters then it will make your undergrad degree accredited?

    So can I do ANY masters as long as its BPS accredited?
    Or do I have to make sure the masters specifically states that it is a conversion course?

    I've found a masters course in psychology which is a conversion course and it clearly states that it will accredit my degree and I will get a masters. Which is great yeah but i wanted to do a masters in something more specific such as clinical psych or forensic psych.

    Can I pick any masters as long as it is bps accredited and it will accredit my degree? Or is my only option to pick a masters that states it is a conversion course?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    You have to do a conversion course to be accredited I'm afraid
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.