The Student Room Group

relationship issue

i have a girlfriend which im dating for a year and after six months or so i started spoiling her with gifts and money. now she get angry if i dont give when she ask. we broke up twice and got back together after two day in both instentces. now i love her but saxually not feeling to be intermate with her. we both feel like that. what must i do to fix it problem.
So she wants you for your money/gifts?
Original post by Anonymous
i have a girlfriend which im dating for a year and after six months or so i started spoiling her with gifts and money. now she get angry if i dont give when she ask. we broke up twice and got back together after two day in both instentces. now i love her but saxually not feeling to be intermate with her. we both feel like that. what must i do to fix it problem.

What is the problem?
1. She expects gifts and gets angry if you dont provide?

Shows you she is quite materialistic and an important part of being with you is based on gifts? I would end it for that reason alone.

2. You dont wish to sleep with her? If you dont feel attracted to her then consider if she is suitable for you?

You sound quite young, but maybe you need to try different gfs and this one isnt really that compatible with you?
It doesn't sound like you're in a healthy relationship, or at least not one with the same expectations. If you've broken up twice already, perhaps it simply isn't meant to be?
Reply 4
She's using you for your money. No wonder you got back together after 2 days, she's playing you.

She won't change, this will be an endless cycle of you breaking up and getting back together again because she likes how you treat her. A relationship is supposed to involve two happy parties.
You need to let her know she's a spoilt. Be blunt and don't let her take you for a batch. She may get upset and leave but she will come crawling back two days later as she always does. Because she knows she's wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending