The Student Room Group

Queen Mary vs University of Bristol for MSc Marketing

I'm an international student, and I received offers from both Queen Mary and Bristol for MSc Marketing.

Both courses seem to be good, but I prefer the program in Bristol. However, I really would like to study in London, especially since I'm an international student and there are many sights to see and experience (WEST END!!).

Is Bristol a better school? Or would it be more preferred to go to Queen Mary?

Thank you!
Reply 1
Thanks for your reply! Appreciate it :smile: if you don’t mind, may I ask why you think Bristol is better?
Reply 2
There is a reason why London is more expensive: it has much more to offer. It's one of the great cities of the world, incredibly diverse and iconic. From what I hear Bristol is a fantastic city, but London is in a league of its own, on par only with NYC, Tokyo, Paris, Berlin and maaaaaybe Mexico City. Depends truly on what you want. I love large, chaotic and complex cities - but then again, that's just me.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Heyy, I have also received offers from Bristol and QMUL for courses related to management and finance and I am having the same dilemma as you. Could you tell me which option did you choose in the end and if you are happy with that choice?

Quick Reply

Latest