Turn on thread page Beta

I am 19 years old and am very sociable and without sounding like a **** a fairly popular person. However, I am still a virgin (not many know) and even though i have spoken to met up with and everything with a lot of unreal girls i am yet to get passed to that stage. Iv never had a girlfriend and only had my first ever proper kiss since starting university. I would say i get a fair bit of girls but i always get too anxious in the sense of, am I going to embarrass myself in kissing etc. Moral of the story I am most anxious by a mile about my penis size i never let anyone ever see it and i feel sick when i think about it and anything. i look and think about it everyday and having a good life socially and financially this factor in my head hinders it all!! The size is literally slightly longer than an iPhone 7. but in the mirror it looks like a joke!! When i see penises online or sometimes my friends I get jealous how odd that sounds but being a so called Alpha person a fear of being laughed at scares me. Any advice please and thank you

ReputationRep:
    Deja vu.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...ghlight=iphone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am 19 years old and am very sociable and without sounding like a **** a fairly popular person. However, I am still a virgin (not many know) and even though i have spoken to met up with and everything with a lot of unreal girls i am yet to get passed to that stage. Iv never had a girlfriend and only had my first ever proper kiss since starting university. I would say i get a fair bit of girls but i always get too anxious in the sense of, am I going to embarrass myself in kissing etc. Moral of the story I am most anxious by a mile about my penis size i never let anyone ever see it and i feel sick when i think about it and anything. i look and think about it everyday and having a good life socially and financially this factor in my head hinders it all!! The size is literally slightly longer than an iPhone 7. but in the mirror it looks like a joke!! When i see penises online or sometimes my friends I get jealous how odd that sounds but being a so called Alpha person a fear of being laughed at scares me. Any advice please and thank you
    Try being 23 and in a not dissimilar situation. Really wouldn't worry yourself about the matter at 19. Plenty of other guys will be in same situation.

Don't worry about it, maybe wait until you're in a relationship so you'll feel more comfortable with her. And honestly your penis size is completely normal - according to the NHS the average is 5.16", so if an iPhone 7 is 5.44" (yes I did look this up) you're actually a bit above average.

ReputationRep:
    it's okay to be a virgin
    And try and do it with someone you trust or love if you are feeling insecure
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    You could try Plusnet?

I’m 20 and me and my boyfriend we’re both virgins when we got together, we wouldn’t have it any other way, don’t rush into something because you think your getting too old to still be a virgin. When the time is right it’ll happen and if you rush into you might regret it like most people do, the right girl will come along eventually!

ReputationRep:
    Take it as a good thing.

I don't see why people make it out to be a big thing whether or not someone has sex or not like who honestly cares?

ReputationRep:
    You just have to own it. My **** does a sharp bend to the left. I used to be insecure about it but eventually I was just like fuk it, and just grew some confidence got a girlfriend and whooped it out with confidence. She giggled a little bit when she saw it then said sorry, then I just laughed with her and said hey, you gotta make do with what you got. And she really liked that, and said she admires my confidence. Which made me feel better. Now even tho we broke up Im glad I did that cos I left with a new level of confidence. Try it. It feels like your about to jump off a cliff when you whoop it out but just jump. Don't crawl down, don't slowly reveal it. Just whoop it out!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.