Eu student predicted grades ? Watch

Annette18
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi I am an Irish student and I applied for universities through ucas
I’ve just been asked for predicted grades from Universities but I’m not sure on what to put as we don’t do this in ireland.
Same thing happen with one university and I just gave estimated grades and I feel like I sold myself too short and didn’t get the offer . I don’t want the same thing to happen with this university what will I put down to ensure a AAA university ?
999tigger
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 19
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Annette18)
Hi I am an Irish student and I applied for universities through ucas
I’ve just been asked for predicted grades from Universities but I’m not sure on what to put as we don’t do this in ireland.
Same thing happen with one university and I just gave estimated grades and I feel like I sold myself too short and didn’t get the offer . I don’t want the same thing to happen with this university what will I put down to ensure a AAA university ?
Its normal for your referee to do the predicted grades and not the candidate. They need to make an estimation how you will perform, but you can discuss with them what you think you deserve.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (446)
91.58%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (41)
8.42%

Watched Threads