Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    Does any one have dates of the graduation from RAF CRANWELL 2018. I know one is 1.03.18. Next one sometime in May??? Would like to know exact date please.xx
    An anxious mum.
    Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda s)
    Hi all
    Does any one have dates of the graduation from RAF CRANWELL 2018. I know one is 1.03.18. Next one sometime in May??? Would like to know exact date please.xx
    An anxious mum.
    Xx
    When your kid knows which they're on, they'll tell you.

Technically their involvement in it isn't confirmed until the week before - they don't know until champagne Tuesday whether or not they'll graduate.

Appreciate that doesn't help if you need to plan travel, but it's a fact of service life.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    An anxious mum.
    Xx
    Hi Amanda I think they are every 10 weeks on a Thursday as they have 8 week terms and 2 weeks leave usually I hope this helps - I understand how stressful it is but it will be worth it in the end x

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    An anxious mum.
    Xx
    10 May 18

ReputationRep:
    They are every 10 weeks..but as said before..there is always a chance of being reflighted before then..and anyway don't know if graduating until champagne Tuesday..which used to be two weeks before Graduation ..but think now a week before since they dropped the length of course from 32 weeks to 24

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.