Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I need some help as i am really confused and worried there are some questions that are needed to be adressed:
    1). I was doing my llb hons from UOL by getting admission through the diploma route entry i.e i did not have A levels only O levels, I cleared 2 of the 4 subjects of 1st year and then transferred my credits to BPP University Distance Learning Program here in Islamabad Pakistan...Here I cleared the 2 remaing subjects and thus am trchnically done with my 1st year of llb hons, so my question is whether BPP distance learning program has a diploma route or not...?
    2). Second thing is that will I be able to practice law in pakistan, without my A levels but having done my LLB hons from BPP university, will t be a problem for me in the future...?
    Also plz suggest another route if any so that i can make help of my current qualifications and be able to practice law in Pakistan.

Plz plz plz help me out i sm really worried and dont know what to do...!!!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Rolento66)
    Hello, I need some help as i am really confused and worried there are some questions that are needed to be adressed:
    1). I was doing my llb hons from UOL by getting admission through the diploma route entry i.e i did not have A levels only O levels, I cleared 2 of the 4 subjects of 1st year and then transferred my credits to BPP University Distance Learning Program here in Islamabad Pakistan...Here I cleared the 2 remaing subjects and thus am trchnically done with my 1st year of llb hons, so my question is whether BPP distance learning program has a diploma route or not...?
    2). Second thing is that will I be able to practice law in pakistan, without my A levels but having done my LLB hons from BPP university, will t be a problem for me in the future...?
    Also plz suggest another route if any so that i can make help of my current qualifications and be able to practice law in Pakistan.

Plz plz plz help me out i sm really worried and dont know what to do...!!!
    1. You need to talk directly to BPP. Am not sure what the diploma route is. If you link it then I will look. Best way is to ask them, but surely they knew before taking you on waht your existing qualifications were?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiss...e_law#Pakistan

There is an additional written examination.

http://www.preservearticles.com/2012...-pakistan.html

http://pakistanbarcouncil.org/

BPP is on the recognised list.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 21, 2018

University open days

• University of Chichester
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Thu, 25 Oct '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Oct '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.