The Student Room Group

What to do after passing Charles university, First faculty of medicine entrance exam?

I have recently passed the entrance exam for the First faculty of medicine of Charles university in Prague on February 17th, 2018. I am an A-Level student in the United Arab Emirates. I am Russian. I did well in my entrance exam and they said I am accepted but they didn't give me further information on what to do next to be enrolled next year. What do i have to do now? I don't want to be too late and miss my chance on making sure i give all important documents and payments for tuition fees and everything else for enrolling for the course starting 1st October 2018. Can someone tell me what to do now?
Original post by anis414
I have recently passed the entrance exam for the First faculty of medicine of Charles university in Prague on February 17th, 2018. I am an A-Level student in the United Arab Emirates. I am Russian. I did well in my entrance exam and they said I am accepted but they didn't give me further information on what to do next to be enrolled next year. What do i have to do now? I don't want to be too late and miss my chance on making sure i give all important documents and payments for tuition fees and everything else for enrolling for the course starting 1st October 2018. Can someone tell me what to do now?

Hi! I am going to sit for the entrance exam for Charles first faculty in February. I am in A levels and live in UAE. Kindly, guide me what should I do to prepare for the entrance exam? I am really scared and heard its tough. Please give all the guidance you can.