Turn on thread page Beta

I'm quite young and a virgin, and I am 2 weeks over my period. What does this mean? Also I was sick last week and this week im really stressed out.

It could be down to being sick or stressed why it's late, I personally find when I'm unwell that my periods either come early or late, the same for when I'm stressed out. However if your period still doesn't come I'd get in contact with a doctor!
    Hope that helps
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm quite young and a virgin, and I am 2 weeks over my period. What does this mean? Also I was sick last week and this week im really stressed out.
    you also said your quite young it still might be your period evening out and becoming regular. Mine didn't fully become regular until i'd been having it for about 5 years so honestly don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15 and have had periods a good 2.5 years, and this still occasionally happens to me too. It's completely normal, and likely because you've been ill and stressed.

It may sound strange, but worrying about your late period can actually make it even later. So, easier said than done but do try not to worry about it being late.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.