Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I noticed nobody started a UoB offer holder/ post interview discussion so I thought I would.
    How does everyone feel after their interview?
    When do you think we'll hear back from them?
    Does anyone have any offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiushiwangchenxi)
    Hey guys,

I noticed nobody started a UoB offer holder/ post interview discussion so I thought I would.
    How does everyone feel after their interview?
    When do you think we'll hear back from them?
    Does anyone have any offers yet?
    Well the interviews are this week and our guides told us within a month so there's basically a 0% chance anyone has heard back yet or will do in the immediate future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackRoland)
    Well the interviews are this week and our guides told us within a month so there's basically a 0% chance anyone has heard back yet or will do in the immediate future.
    Oh that's funny, I was speaking to my tour guides and current students after the interview and most of them found out they had offers within 2 weeks of their interview...
    How do you feel after the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jiushiwangchenxi)
    Oh that's funny, I was speaking to my tour guides and current students after the interview and most of them found out they had offers within 2 weeks of their interview...
    How do you feel after the interview?
    Oh, hopefully we'll hear back sooner then!

I'm feeling fairly good but I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch. Thought this was by far my best interview, both answer, confidence and communication wise, but it's out of my hands now. I can only hope for the best.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, hopefully we'll hear back sooner then!

I'm feeling fairly good but I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch. Thought this was by far my best interview, both answer, confidence and communication wise, but it's out of my hands now. I can only hope for the best.
    Did you get your offer through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maisiejaynet)
    Did you get your offer through?
    Not yet. Not giving up hope though.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer, made them my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    Can I ask what day your interview was?

ReputationRep:
    Have you had your update through track yet? I got an email yesterday from the deputy admissions tutor but nothing has come through on track

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask what day your interview was?
    Uh, I didn't have any interview, I applied for Accounting and Finance.

Have you had your update through track yet? I got an email yesterday from the deputy admissions tutor but nothing has come through on track
    I got my offer 2 months ago (10/01/18) through Track.

ReputationRep:
    Uh, I didn't have any interview, I applied for Accounting and Finance.

I got my offer 2 months ago (10/01/18) through Track.

Oh right, I applied for dentistry so I only found out yesterday. Well done for the offer!

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, I applied for dentistry so I only found out yesterday. Well done for the offer!
    Thank you and forgive my ignorance. I didn't notice this thread was in the Dentistry sub-forum...I'm the odd one here x-x

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know whether Birmingham gives out offers in just one go or in batches?? Cuz loads of people got offers I swear but I havent heard back...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.