Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I applied for Dental Hygiene and Therapy Bsc at UCLan and the interview dates have just passed this week and I haven’t heard anything from then since I sent my application off.
    I haven’t been asked to attend and interview and I don’t think I will either as the dates on the university’s website for interviews have now passed, just wondering has this happened to anyone else? Does this mean I’m not going to receive an offer from them or are my chances still good at the moment??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melissa_583)
    So I applied for Dental Hygiene and Therapy Bsc at UCLan and the interview dates have just passed this week and I haven’t heard anything from then since I sent my application off.
    I haven’t been asked to attend and interview and I don’t think I will either as the dates on the university’s website for interviews have now passed, just wondering has this happened to anyone else? Does this mean I’m not going to receive an offer from them or are my chances still good at the moment??
    Hiya! I hate to say it but if the uni has specifically said those are the only dates for
    Interview then you might be out of luck :/ though obviously it’s not a rejection until they reject you do you have to interview to get an offer? If they don’t interview everyone then you might still have a chance but I don’t know how it works, I’m a medic so everyone was interviewed before getting an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erinls2)
    Hiya! I hate to say it but if the uni has specifically said those are the only dates for
    Interview then you might be out of luck :/ though obviously it’s not a rejection until they reject you do you have to interview to get an offer? If they don’t interview everyone then you might still have a chance but I don’t know how it works, I’m a medic so everyone was interviewed before getting an offer
    I’m not quite sure how it works whether they interview everyone or not, was hoping somebody might know. Thank you for your reply! ☺️

ReputationRep:
    I’m not quite sure how it works whether they interview everyone or not, was hoping somebody might know. Thank you for your reply! ☺️
    I expect given it’s a healthcare course that, like medicine, they’ll probably interview before giving offers? That’d be my guess

ReputationRep:
    You could always give admissions a call.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.