Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There has been 6 stabbings in Camden apparently 3 are dead. We seriously need to bring back more stop and searches, if you ain’t got nothing to hide you won’t have a problem. Also I’m seeing all over twitter people blaming sadique Khan, it’s not him cutting police budgets it’s bloody May. We need to tackle knife crime and not blame people like khan who have no power
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Camden is such a cool place. It's such a shame there's so many stabbing in London,mostly young lives lost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Camden is such a cool place. It's such a shame there's so many stabbing in London,mostly young lives lost
    It’s all gang related as well, we need to educate the youth take the stance Scotland took when it came to tackling knife crime

ReputationRep:
    As emperor Trump would say, London is a sh!thole. There was a time when it was a nice place, but mass third world immigration ruined that. Import the third world and you become the third world, atleast culturally.

ReputationRep:
    its sadnning 2 see dis happng on a daily I sincrly wish dat smething could be intrdced in regrds 2 knfe cryme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bitofaledge)
    As emperor Trump would say, London is a shithole. There was a time when it was a nice place, but mass third world immigration ruined that. Import the third world and you become the third world, atleast culturally.
    Shut up please about it’s a shithole just look at America, trump has no right to call other places shitholes when Newyork,Chicago,Detroit and other **** cities look like slums

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsthe)
    Shut up please about it’s a shithole just look at America, trump has no right to call other places shitholes when Newyork,Chicago,Detroit and other **** cities look like slums
    Haha statistically under Khan London is as a matter of fact becoming a shithole. All sorts of crime up. And interestingly if you check the government data, black people commit 4x more crime than any other race. Obviously not all are bad, as everyone is an independent, but it's an interesting observation. I'm not sure why this is, but it's an interesting stat that ties into the correlation between rising crime and massive third world immigration. Obviously correlation isn't always causation, but I'd hypothesis there's a significant link there.

ps. I agree with your point, likewise big DT probably would tend to agree with you.

psps. Detroit was bound to be a shithole as it's been under the left-wing Democrat leadership for years. Likewise, London has been primarily left-wing Labour for years, and in turn is following the same trend - evolving into shithole status,

ReputationRep:
    As emperor Trump would say, London is a sh!thole. There was a time when it was a nice place, but mass third world immigration ruined that. Import the third world and you become the third world, atleast culturally.
    That's what we love best about our capital. It's a melting pot of différent cultures :heart:

ReputationRep:
    That's what we love best about our capital. It's a melting pot of différent cultures :heart:
    I'm assuming you're a woman. And biologically woman are very much left wing due to their emotionalism. Thus, statistics may not be your cup of tea, even if there are correlations between crime and third world immigration (note: not all immigration, some cultures are better than others). For example, data from Berlin suggests just under 50% of all crime committed in 2016 was by non-natives, further proving my original point of un-vetted immigration = crime. https://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/art...in-Berlin.html

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming you're a woman. And biologically woman are very much left wing due to their emotionalism. Thus, statistics may not be your cup of tea, even if there are correlations between crime and third world immigration (note: not all immigration, some cultures are better than others). For example, data from Berlin suggests just under 50% of all crime committed in 2016 was by non-natives. https://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/art...in-Berlin.html
    Im a humanist,not a leftist. I care about people and I'm open to learning more about different cultures etc. Crimes can be committed by anybody. Has nothing to do with race or religion or culture

ReputationRep:
    Im a humanist,not a leftist. I care about people and I'm open to learning more about different cultures etc. Crimes can be committed by anybody. Has nothing to do with race or religion or culture
    That's nice and that. But you just proved my point. You're talking in emotion and feels, whereas I'm talking in logic and statistic backed data. In addition, the data cited shows that there very much is a link to which culture you're raised in and crime. This may be why black people commit more crime (UK gov data), because their native countries are more violent. Perhaps it's an integration problem, but I doubt it. Who knows.. Although what I will say is, read the book: The Bell Curve. K, going work, bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsthe)
    Ahh played you prick, basing women’s political status on the fact they are emotional how degrading
    Forgive me for studying biological science. You may think you don't agree with biology, but biology agrees with you - we're all going to die one day.

It's a dangerous world when totalitarian political correctness try's to police speech. Especially scientific factual speech. On average, more woman are emotional. It's purely hormonal. Men have 17x more free testosterone, on average. Relax, grow a thicker skin and stop getting so offended.

ReputationRep:
    Is it acceptable to call another poster a prick?

ReputationRep:
    Forgive me for studying biological science. You may think you don't agree with biology, but biology agrees with you - we're all going to die one day.

It's a dangerous world when totalitarian political correctness try's to police speech. Especially scientific factual speech. On average, more woman are emotional. It's purely hormonal.
    Ah yes you seem very well versed in "biology". Where did you study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomW624)
    Ah yes you seem very well versed in "biology". Where did you study?
    Are you really trying to refute sexual biologically differences based on character assassination? Typical left wing tactic. Fully going to work now, bye. Please do look at the literature on pubmed though.

ReputationRep:
    It really irritates me when you have posts like this and then you always have these people that just throw in stats to suggest something about a certain race. It's unnecessary. These stats have nothing to do with nothing as well. Anyways, this is just becoming scary I think to tackle knife crime among the youth you need to give them a reason to not to be out in the streets. I blame schools they kick too many kids out of school for the smallest things.

ReputationRep:
    Are you really trying to refute sexual biologically differences based on character assassination? Typical left wing tactic. Fully going to work now, bye. Please do look at the literature on pubmed though.
    Get back to me when you can structure a question that makes sense kay :P

Also enjoy your wok, hope its not too damp under the bridge :P

p.s. "biologically" speaking as a male you are the main part of the problem too, with your gender meaning that you are more inclined to violence and dominance over other who do not conform. So "statistically" and "biologically" you making our crime rates worse, shame on you.

p.s. Nice to see you are avoiding telling us of your lack of formal education

ReputationRep:
    It is culture, but it's not "black" culture or "white" culture. It's gang culture and as such can be corrected through a mix of better education, more social activities, community-building projects, and better governmental/community policing methodologies.

ReputationRep:
    Also can you please cite your sources from pubmed? There's a lot of papers on there surprisingly enough and i'd like to read the same ones as you as well as check the reputability of the journal and the publication date. Don't want to be quoting a paper from 1978 with an impact factor of 2 now do I.

ReputationRep:
    terrible :emo:. it would be far worse if we did not have strict gun controls.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.