Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All it really is is gangs taking out each other. We should just leave em to keep cutting their numbers down until they go extinct. This world dont need gangs

ReputationRep:
    its all to do with gangs

and if gang members want to eliminate each other, i am all for it!

ReputationRep:
    It’s worth noting that London is still an incredibly safe city for the most part. For a city of 8 million people, 16 stab deaths in almost 2 months isn’t that bad. The chance of someone being killed in London is extremely small.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    It’s worth noting that London is still an incredibly safe city for the most part. For a city of 8 million people, 16 stab deaths in almost 2 months isn’t that bad. The chance of someone being killed in London is extremely small.
    The chance of being killed as a young person isn't small though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0lut0)
    The chance of being killed as a young person isn't small though...
    Actually it is. 6 young people (<20 years of age) have been stabbed to death in London this year. That's not much when there's like >1 million young people in London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Actually it is. 6 young people (<20 years of age) have been stabbed to death in London this year. That's not much when there's like >1 million young people in London.
    It can't be 6 young people this year...because it's got to a point where everyday i'm hearing another young person got stabbed and died in London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0lut0)
    It can't be 6 young people this year...because it's got to a point where everyday i'm hearing another young person got stabbed and died in London
    It is though. The statistics are that 6 young people have been stabbed to death in London this year. The police record every murder in London.

ReputationRep:
    That's what that was.. was walking to school and my route got blocked by police. Gang violence is getting ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomW624)
    Get back to me when you can structure a question that makes sense kay :P

Also enjoy your wok, hope its not too damp under the bridge :P

p.s. "biologically" speaking as a male you are the main part of the problem too, with your gender meaning that you are more inclined to violence and dominance over other who do not conform. So "statistically" and "biologically" you making our crime rates worse, shame on you.

p.s. Nice to see you are avoiding telling us of your lack of formal education
    You could argue that point based on testosterone levels. Talking of which, black people on average have higher levels. Potentially a factor. I'll reply with the pubmed lit later, out ATM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bitofaledge)
    You could argue that point based on testosterone levels. Talking of which, black people on average have higher levels. Potentially a factor. I'll reply with the pubmed lit later, out ATM
    Nope on average testosterone levels are the same estrogen levels are different though.

Take your time. Don't want tee shelves to get too empty :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsthe)
    It’s all gang related as well, we need to educate the youth take the stance Scotland took when it came to tackling knife crime
    What's Scotland's stance?

I'm assuming you're a woman. And biologically woman are very much left wing due to their emotionalism. Thus, statistics may not be your cup of tea, even if there are correlations between crime and third world immigration (note: not all immigration, some cultures are better than others). For example, data from Berlin suggests just under 50% of all crime committed in 2016 was by non-natives, further proving my original point of un-vetted immigration = crime. https://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/art...in-Berlin.html
    Which I suppose is why the Front National has roughly equal support from males and females?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ♥Samantha♥)
    What's Scotland's stance?
    In Scotland, or Aberdeen at least, a lot of these sorts of crimes are by jakeys (junkies), but they don't just use blades they go for blunt instruments like hammers too

ReputationRep:
    Sure you can say its always Whites who shoot up schools (In America)

But Blacks are the ones always hacking people to death with knives

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkyBIue)

Knife crime was heavy in Glassgow as well and it's 75% white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkyBIue)

So your argument is that whites are more lethal killers? Or that whites go for the higher kill count?

I mean gun or knife a kill is a kill. Unless you were making an argument the killings are both as bad as each other

ReputationRep:
    The higher levels of the MET want more crime and disorder. They are deeply involved with CIA money laundering, drug cartels and the Israeli military security complex. The UK government is fully complicit in population reduction and they achieve this via fermenting black victimhood and legitimising the road lifestyle in these communities. You are almost certainly safer in the 2nd and 3rd world now than you in modern London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TechnoFascism)
    The higher levels of the MET want more crime and disorder. They are deeply involved with CIA money laundering, drug cartels and the Israeli military security complex. The UK government is fully complicit in population reduction and they achieve this via fermenting black victimhood and legitimising the road lifestyle in these communities. You are almost certainly safer in the 2nd and 3rd world now than you in modern London.
    Vacate the bridge bitofaledge this thread has a new more powerful troll for us to feed

ReputationRep:
    Haha statistically under Khan London is as a matter of fact becoming a shithole. All sorts of crime up. And interestingly if you check the government data, black people commit 4x more crime than any other race. Obviously not all are bad, as everyone is an independent, but it's an interesting observation. I'm not sure why this is, but it's an interesting stat that ties into the correlation between rising crime and massive third world immigration. Obviously correlation isn't always causation, but I'd hypothesis there's a significant link there.

ps. I agree with your point, likewise big DT probably would tend to agree with you.

psps. Detroit was bound to be a shithole as it's been under the left-wing Democrat leadership for years. Likewise, London has been primarily left-wing Labour for years, and in turn is following the same trend - evolving into shithole status,
    You're talking about black people who have been born and bred in London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsthe)
    Shut up please about it’s a shithole just look at America, trump has no right to call other places shitholes when Newyork,Chicago,Detroit and other **** cities look like slums
    Someone’s never been to *New York or Chicago...(Detroit is an actual hell hole)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.