6 stabbings in Camden Watch

bitofaledge
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
We can sit here and talk all day long or just bang up the numbers. I'll opt for the latter as sitting on a forum all day chatting to you long blokes is a massive bun. Numbers don't lie. Black people commit more crime. London has more crime because it has a higher proportion of blacks compared to elsewhere. Obviously I'm not saying all blacks commit crime before you snowflakes get your panties in a twist. White people also commit crime, but blacks do on a much higher scale - that is a fact. All the data is from the National Criminal Justice statistics.

The figures attached show that:
- more black people are in prison relative to the ethnic proportions
- stop and search is justified majorly for black people
- black men commit 3.5x more crime than their white counterparts
- black females commit 2x more crime than their white counterparts
- black and mixed youths commit more crime than any other race
- black juveniles re-offend more than any other race
- black and mixed people in prison assault more than any other race
Attached files
RivalPlayer
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I'm surprised people are still shocked by these incidents. It will only get worse. It's what happens when you unthinkingly import low-grade people from the most violent parts of the world. Political correctness and a refusal to face reality will always prevent a robust approach to this problem.

Maintaining "community relations" in multicultural Britain trumps everything – even reality.
yourgyalsmcm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
People are suprised? Lol
rateorrhate
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Ill tell you what, you dont know how much crimes has been posted on instagram by people from london. from robberies to actual murders being posted on instagram. music videos talking about stabbing they've done and what not. As much as im black, the people that are doing this are also black. the boys that died last night in camden, possibly were not in a gang at all, but i guess since they killed his brother last year, they may had the motive to kill him too. Its ****ing sad and i dont know they would do this. its quite evident that whatever is going on in that borough must be related. London is just going on a mad one. these stupid little boys have a score card and want to basically have the most points. its how they do things nowadays. like why would you have a scorecard to show how many people your gang has killed? you'll end up in prison. they dont know the value of life and im sick to death of london because i dont want anyone else to become a victim of such disgusting crimes being committed by these murderers. how can they sleep at night? where are they're parents? where are they ? i just dont get it.I hope the government gives the offenders the maximum amount of years for carrying a knife and also committing a murder. at least in the USA they give very long sentences for such crimes. why in the UK do they have to be soo lenient towards these criminals. let them all stay in prison. start building bigger, safer prisons because a lot of the prisons in london aren't safe at all. the staff are scared themselves. how on earth do you expect staff to do their job when they dont even feel safe. they dont have control of no inmate. The good thing I've seen in these US documentaries about prisons is that they are able to control their inmates. over here, the inmates control the staff. the staff dont see their job as a high risk job which is really important. they just see it as another 9 - 5 . as much as it is a 9-5 they really need dedicated staff which truly want to make a difference in prison.May god be with the 2 mothers who lost their sons yesterday. May God protect us all from these evil people.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
We need to regulate what nationalities we're letting in tbh. Camden is a fairly affluent borough - this should not be happening; the horse bolted long ago but ig we're quick and we get a progressive thinking Labour leader with a tougher stance on immigration then maybe, just maybe, we'll catch it -

Look at the demographic of the perpetrator and the likely victim; and ask yourself - just because they're from a lawless warzone does that mean we should welcome them openly to act like that in our once-great country??
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
The problem is not lack of police funding but severe misappropriation of funding.

Can't spare a few officers for serious crimes but air the wrong opinion on Twitter and they forget their "lack of funding" very quickly.
Wōden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
There were a total of 80 fatal stabbings in London last year (note this is just stabbings, if you include murders by other means the overall figure is even higher).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8137836.html

So far this year there have been 15 fatal stabbings in London. 15 in just over a month and a half, and it's still only winter (violent crime always goes up in the warmer months). So yeah, it looks like this year in the capital will be even more 'vibrant' and 'enriched' than the last.
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Why are some posters linking this to immigration? The victims/perpetrators of knife crime are usually young adults/teens who have grown up in London, their whole life or in some cases 95% of their life.
scarlettt8
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I'm sick of this **** happening...I have been born and bred in London and the surrounding area and it's just getting more and more dangerous to live here but I can't imagine leaving...Camden is such a wonderful place, it's my favourite place to shop and hang out, this is so sad I see campaigns everywhere, these 'London needs you' adverts, I hope they carry on doing more to tackle knife crime all they can
username2080673
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Danny the Geezer)
We need to regulate what nationalities we're letting in tbh. Camden is a fairly affluent borough - this should not be happening; the horse bolted long ago but ig we're quick and we get a progressive thinking Labour leader with a tougher stance on immigration then maybe, just maybe, we'll catch it -

Look at the demographic of the perpetrator and the likely victim; and ask yourself - just because they're from a lawless warzone does that mean we should welcome them openly to act like that in our once-great country??
Okay. Looking at the demographics, I can see that ethnic minorities are more likely to be suspected and arrested of crimes than white people. I can also see that these same BAME groups are disproportionatly likely to be on low incomes. Further looking it, I can see that the experts are saying that discriminatory police practices play a part in statistics. I can also see the implications of being on low incomes, i.e. living in deprived areas where there is more crime taking place. I can also see that, in most societies, relatively poorer people are likely commit more crime. Let's not jump the gun with immigration.
bitofaledge
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
Why are some posters linking this to immigration? The victims/perpetrators of knife crime are usually young adults/teens who have grown up in London, their whole life or in some cases 95% of their life.
The point is this.

Let's regulate and vet people who come in better, specifically black people; based on the statistics that prove they commit more crime than any other race. The claims of "racism" from the PC brigade can be thrown out the window when talking of factual objective statistics; and more importantly, when the safety of people is at stake.
bitofaledge
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Conceited)
Okay. Looking at the demographics, I can see that ethnic minorities are more likely to be suspected and arrested of crimes than white people. I can also see that these same BAME groups are disproportionatly likely to be on low incomes. Further looking it, I can see that the experts are saying that discriminatory police practices play a part in statistics. I can also see the implications of being on low incomes, i.e. living in deprived areas where there is more crime taking place. I can also see that, in most societies, relatively poorer people are likely commit more crime. Let's not jump the gun with immigration.
On your socioeconomic argument and the correlation between being poor, being bought up in a crime ridden area etc. This isn't a factor that overrides biological/racial IQ. The facts are black people have a lower IQ, on average. With Asians leading the IQ race (funnily enough, Asians also commit the least crime). So in correlation with the biological data on race, IQ and crime - what do we have?

Asians have the highest IQ - commit the least crime

Whites have slightly lower IQ than Asians, but much higher than blacks - commit slightly more crime than Asians and much less crime than blacks

Blacks have the lowest IQ of all races, by a large proportion - commit the most crime by a large proportion (as recently proved).

Thus, from this objective data, we can conclude that IQ is a causal factor in the chances of committing crime. The lower the IQ, the more crime committed.

Further, to be specific on your socioeconomic argument. The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study dispels this myth that poor/crime ridden area = crime, and further backs my argument that biological/racial induced low IQ = crime. Over 100 black children where adopted by affluent/rich/wealthy white or black parents that lived in a nice area. IQ was taken at ages 7 and 17. The children under two white parents scored better average IQ scores overall by 17 points (!) than when adopted by two black parents, also living in a similar well off area. Therefore, it can be concluded from this data that the socioeconomic argument is effectively void, as even under black parents in a similar well off area to white parents; the scores were 17 IQ points lower compared to what it was if the child was bought up under two white parents.

refs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnes...nterpretations
TaintedLight
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
It's all putin's fault
0lut0
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by bitofaledge)
The point is this.

Let's regulate and vet people who come in better, specifically black people; based on the statistics that prove they commit more crime than any other race. The claims of "racism" from the PC brigade can be thrown out the window when talking of factual objective statistics; and more importantly, when the safety of people is at stake.
The statistics presented in this thread are of people who made bad decisions. It doesn't represent me as a black person when you say "statistics that prove black people commit more crime" I'm sorry to say but i'm offended because i'm black and I don't commit crime. The phrasing and the way people presenting these statistics kind of expresses racist undertones or some sort of negative attitude towards black people and it's just all to common.
SuperHuman98
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
The point is this.

1.) But my point was knifecrime usually surrounds young people, and these young people in nearly all cases have been born in the UK/spent most of their lives here. So how does that link to immigration?

2.) Why do Black people commit more crimes?
username2080673
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Further, to be specific on your socioeconomic argument. The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study dispels this myth that poor/crime ridden area = crime, and further backs my argument that biological/racial induced low IQ = crime. Over 100 black children where adopted by affluent/rich/wealthy white or black parents that lived in a nice area. IQ was taken at ages 7 and 17. The children under two white parents scored better average IQ scores overall by 17 points (!) than when adopted by two black parents, also living in a similar well off area. Therefore, it can be concluded from this data that the socioeconomic argument is effectively void, as even under black parents in a similar well off area to white parents; the scores were 17 IQ points lower compared to what it was if the child was bought up under two white parents.

refs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnes...nterpretations
I'm mainly interested in this part of the response, because it appears problematic - at the least.

The problem with the study is that there are far too many variables and unknowns at play to make that genetic determination which could stunt the potential for IQ growth. You're very own source outlines the views of the authors of the original study with them telling us that pre-adoption factors confound the genetic argument. In addition to this, the authors tell us that "We feel that the balance of evidence, although not conclusive, favors a predominantly environmental etiology underlying racial differences in intelligence and that the burden of proof is on researchers who argue for the predominance of genetic racial differences." So we've a flawed conclusion. If I look further, for instance, I discover a recent paper that looks at adoption studies (beyond but also including the Minnesota example) which suggests that "most of the average racial IQ differences in those studies are spurious, arising from methodological issues and disregard of contrary results. When all of the cited data are considered with these issues in mind, they are not compelling evidence for large and consistent IQ differences between East Asian, White, and Black adoptees raised by White parents. This paper then introduces further adoption data which have yet to be considered in the race and IQ debate. The totality of the data turn out to be at least as consonant with a nil hypothesis or model: the IQs of adoptees raised by Whites in comparable environments are hardly affected by the adoptees’ race."

Also, African immigrants to the US in recent decades have higher levels of education than the overall US population and show higher incomes than the US average. What does that prove? That blacks are genetically smarter and more productive than whites and asians? If 'Blacks have the lowest IQ of all races, by a large proportion' and IQ is supposed to be a measure of intelligence, then how on earth is it possible for a group of black people to be outperforming white people by such a large margin? Stacking race against race doesn't work.
BlameMichaelGove
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
From Blue: A Memoir, written by John Sutherland, a (now retired) high ranking officer in the Met in regard to a rather nasty spate of North London stabbings:

"There are consistent elements in the backgrounds... broken homes, excluded from education... but one fact stands out clear from all the others. Every single one of them (stabbing perpetrator) has grown up in a home where domestic violence has been a reality. Not a single exception. Now try telling me there's no link."

"There is one particularly crucial question that we want to ask them (young people): what can we, as adults, do to make you, as young people, feel safer?... the (answer) that stands out to me most clearly is this: 'We want the police to do more stop and search'. It catches me by surprise... they absolutely want us to use the power but- and this is every bit as important- they want us to use it professionally and well... Stop and Search needs to be used intelligently, not indiscriminately."

How to reduce stabbings?
  • Get the knives off of the streets whilst maintaining the consent of the communities
  • Reduce the levels of violent individuals through targeted intervention and rehabilitation
  • Deal with offenders more seriously
  • Increased targeting of Domestic Violence offences
  • Have enough coppers do these ^
Chucke1992
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Itsthe)
Shut up please about it’s a shithole just look at America, trump has no right to call other places shitholes when Newyork,Chicago,Detroit and other **** cities look like slums
aren't those democratic cities?

But aren't they often first or second generations of migrants?
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
As emperor Trump would say, London is a sh!thole. There was a time when it was a nice place, but mass third world immigration ruined that. Import the third world and you become the third world, atleast culturally.
London has never been a nice place
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Not strictly true, and when you come to Rome you do as the Romans do;

I blame our lax immigration laws. Bring the India surgeons and Romanian doctors in galore; I think (and this is where Trump had it half right) you need to discriminate who you let in - bringing people in from Somalia where it's war torn is going to lead to them coming here and instigating violence UNLESS they turn their backs on it; but it seems they're swept away in a wave of gangster rap glamourisation; it's wanton violence; it shouldn't happen in 21st century United Kingdom.

Look at Salma Abedi; those 22 victims would've been alive if we'd have banned all Libyans from coming to the UK post - Lockerbie (get your history books out if you're not quite au fait).

These thieves, rogues and vagabonds aren't welcome. How do you discriminate? And has the horse bolted????
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.69%
No (549)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed